•  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

kazechaser wrote:
Hi everyone!

This is my first post but I've been a Hikki fan for a few years.

I'm so excited that she's going on tour! I have my ticket for seat 100 for the show in Seattle, so there's at least that many people going!

I've never been to the Showbox At The Market. Has anyone been to this place? Do they allow cameras inside? There's no note on the ticket to say one way or the other.

43 days and counting!!

Kazechaser

Hello, nice to see someone else is going to the Seattle concert! I'll be going to and I can't wait! I have seat 85 so I'll be pretty close to you. Maybe we can at least wave to each other, lol. I'm so freaking excited!!!!

Quote:
Q wrote:

The FAQ for the showbox says cameras are allowed, so long as they are not professional camera equipment.
http://www.showboxonline.com/market/faq.php#5

Interesting ... the presale tickets started at GA7. yours are at GA0 (i believe they segment up the tickets into genaral admission 0-7). im not sure how many are in each GA group, we know its at least 100.

First off, thanks guys for bringing that up, cause I had the same question. Thanks Q for letting us know, cause now I'll be able to get some really good pics!!

Even 100 people would be awesome, thanks for the extra insight.
Posted on: 2009/12/9 20:43
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L
sorry, let me rephrase that,
we know there is at least 100 per GA group.
so 100 x eight GA groups (GA7-GA0) that would be about 700 ... at least.
Posted on: 2009/12/9 23:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:

Hello, nice to see someone else is going to the Seattle concert! I'll be going to and I can't wait! I have seat 85 so I'll be pretty close to you. Maybe we can at least wave to each other, lol. I'm so freaking excited!!!!

Hi JugdeJamster!

I'll be sure to wave! I still can't believe she's coming...and that we're going!!!!! Are you bringing anyone?
I'm bringing my cousin, who has no idea of who hikki is, but I know she'll be an instant fan as soon as Hikki hits the stage

Quote:
Q wrote:

The FAQ for the showbox says cameras are allowed, so long as they are not professional camera equipment.
http://www.showboxonline.com/market/faq.php#5

Thanks for the information, Q. Are you going to the Seattle concert? If you are, I hope to see you there as well!

Can't wait!!!!
Kazechaser
Posted on: 2009/12/10 9:11
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
THe capacity of the venue is 1150, according to a quick google search. THis doesn't mean that that's how many tickets were sold, but I expect it's close that that.
Posted on: 2009/12/11 0:13
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

kazechaser wrote:

Hi JugdeJamster!

I'll be sure to wave! I still can't believe she's coming...and that we're going!!!!! Are you bringing anyone?
I'm bringing my cousin, who has no idea of who hikki is, but I know she'll be an instant fan as soon as Hikki hits the stage X-D

I still can't believe it's coming either, this is so unreal! 2 years ago I never dreamed that she would be coming over here. I'll remember seat 100 by the way. ;)

I'm bringing my younger sister, who isn't THAT huge of a fan but does like some of her songs, and really wants to see her in person, especially since we both love Kingdom Hearts. She has seat 86 and me 85.

Quote:

Carpainter wrote:

THe capacity of the venue is 1150, according to a quick google search. THis doesn't mean that that's how many tickets were sold, but I expect it's close that that.

WOW, awesome. I sure hope that's the amount of people that will be there. Go Hikki!
Posted on: 2009/12/11 0:59
  •  endlessday
      endlessday
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L F/Washington
hi everyone!
I too am going to the concert. I was so excited when I heard the news that she was coming here.I can't believe it! I am seeing Utada in concert!! amazing
Posted on: 2009/12/11 6:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

endlessday wrote:
hi everyone!
I too am going to the concert. I was so excited when I heard the news that she was coming here.I can't believe it! I am seeing Utada in concert!! amazing

Hi endlessday!

It's great to know another member of Utadanet is going to the concert! Do you know what seat number you have?

JudgeJamster - That's great the your sister is coming! I love the challenge of converting a person to Hikki's music. Hopefully she and my cousin enjoy the concert as much as us diehards will!

41 more days...!
kazechaser.
Posted on: 2009/12/11 10:19
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

endlessday wrote:
hi everyone!
I too am going to the concert. I was so excited when I heard the news that she was coming here.I can't believe it! I am seeing Utada in concert!! amazing X-D

As Kaze already asked, which seat do you have? Great to see another, I still can't believe it myself! :D

Quote:

kazechaser wrote:

JudgeJamster - That's great the your sister is coming! I love the challenge of converting a person to Hikki's music. :-D Hopefully she and my cousin enjoy the concert as much as us diehards will! :-)

41 more days...!
kazechaser.

I was originally going to be going alone, lol, which would have sucked. I am very glad my sister is going....I hope she becomes more of a fan too, and good luck to your cousin, lol.
Posted on: 2009/12/11 17:14
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
The show is general admittance- not really any seating, let alone assigned. The seat number is likely just a formality. Not that I've ever been to the showbox, but any other concert that is GA is usually like that.
Posted on: 2009/12/11 22:39
  •  endlessday
      endlessday
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L F/Washington
I believe it is seat numbers 94 and 95. I am taking my husband along with me. He knows Utada from the Kingdom Hearts games. In fact he likes to brag about that is how I discovered Utada.It's true, if he wasnt a gamer I would never have discovered my favorite artist of all time. Then again, he never expected my reaction to hearing her and how much I would love her music. years later, I am still a die hard fan, like the rest of us on here. I hope my husband has as much fun as your cousin and sister! I know I will be having the time of my life!
Posted on: 2009/12/12 22:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...17>