•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

endlessday wrote:
I believe it is seat numbers 94 and 95. I am taking my husband along with me. He knows Utada from the Kingdom Hearts games. In fact he likes to brag about that is how I discovered Utada.It's true, if he wasnt a gamer I would never have discovered my favorite artist of all time. Then again, he never expected my reaction to hearing her and how much I would love her music. years later, I am still a die hard fan, like the rest of us on here. I hope my husband has as much fun as your cousin and sister! I know I will be having the time of my life!

I have seats 99 & 100, so if it's assigned seating, we'll be close together and JudgeJamster isn't too far away either.

If it isn't assigned like carpainter says (btw, thanks for the info!), I know we'll still have a wonderful time!

I must be in the minority. I first heard about Hikki from a friend who lent me "Deep River". I was hooked the instant I heard "Traveling". Only then, when I was researching her, I found out she did songs for Kingdom Hearts. She's so talented!!

Can't wait!!
Posted on: 2009/12/14 10:06
  •  endlessday
      endlessday
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L F/Washington
as soon as I heard Simple and Clean I was hooked. I immeditaly went to my computer and starting buying her Cd's!
Posted on: 2009/12/15 9:40
  •  ayasdad
      ayasdad
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 29/M/Seattle
I haven't posted on this site in many years.. I could not resist going to see Hikki, live, though and got tickets at resale for about 130 bucks. Did most get tickets at regular price. I should have jumped on it immediately. I am happy to be going, though.. See you there Seattle people.
Posted on: 2009/12/18 17:08
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

ayasdad wrote:
I haven't posted on this site in many years.. I could not resist going to see Hikki, live, though and got tickets at resale for about 130 bucks. Did most get tickets at regular price. I should have jumped on it immediately. I am happy to be going, though.. See you there Seattle people.

Glad to know you got your tickets! Sadly I didn't get mine for the regular price. Mine were 100 on Ebay.

Just a couple days more then a month away! Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone.
Posted on: 2009/12/19 2:08
  •  itzlorraine
      itzlorraine
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
If anyone is selling 2 utada tickets to seattle, PLEASE contact me!!
Posted on: 2009/12/25 20:16
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

itzlorraine wrote:
If anyone is selling 2 utada tickets to seattle, PLEASE contact me!!

I did see someone selling them on Ebay for....298$ each. :/

I would suggest you keep checking on Ebay, Amazon, and just other sites. You might be able to find something eventually....good luck. :)
Posted on: 2009/12/26 12:54
  •  lgbyxjh3
      lgbyxjh3
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
oh man.. i would like to buy 2 tickets too but they were sold out :( .. if anyone is interested to sell, or knows of anyone who is selling .. contact me at jing_han86@hotmail.com :D
Posted on: 2010/1/9 15:41
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
any news of any stations here doing any backstage type promo stuff? kube 93 (doubt it), c89.5? kiss106?....any info!??!?!?
Posted on: 2010/1/14 16:33
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Well, just less then a week people! From what our friends over in Hawaii said, it sounds like this is going to be a very epic concert!
Posted on: 2010/1/16 11:54
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I've got a few tickets from friends who can't make it- I sent a message to the person from Vancouver first, as that would be the easier exchange, but if that person doesn't want them/doesn't get back to me soon then... who wants them? I don't want to make a profit, so I'm just selling them for what they cost.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 22:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...17>