A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
^i pm'd you
Posted on: 2010/1/16 23:23
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
still waiting on a reply, please check your inbox, i told my friend about this so he's anxiously waiting, thanks again!
Posted on: 2010/1/18 22:25
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
totally stoked to be going to Utada's concert on thursday!! missed out on her appearance when she came to seattle in earlier 2009 to promote her album at kiss and c89.5 stations and when she canceled out on her meet and greet due to her illness. glad she put seattle as one of her stops in her tour.

i'm really hoping that the venue and Utada's management people will allow us to take photos at the concert, because from what i've read from other forums on her concert in honolulu, they were strict on photos and video clips. so hopefully *fingers crossed* it'll be ok. we all want to be able to have something to remember the night by, whether it be a photo, video clip, or merchandise (if they have any being sold).

see you guys there on thursday!!
Posted on: 2010/1/19 12:32
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Wow, I was just able to get tickets on ticketmaster. It must have opened up today. Hold off on craig's list till you try.

See you there!
Posted on: 2010/1/19 20:43
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

DoubleTrouble84 wrote:
totally stoked to be going to Utada's concert on thursday!! missed out on her appearance when she came to seattle in earlier 2009 to promote her album at kiss and c89.5 stations and when she canceled out on her meet and greet due to her illness. glad she put seattle as one of her stops in her tour.

i'm really hoping that the venue and Utada's management people will allow us to take photos at the concert, because from what i've read from other forums on her concert in honolulu, they were strict on photos and video clips. so hopefully *fingers crossed* it'll be ok. we all want to be able to have something to remember the night by, whether it be a photo, video clip, or merchandise (if they have any being sold).

see you guys there on thursday!!

Yeah, I'm bringing a camera with me just in case we are allowed to use them at the Showbox.....omg omg omg, I can't believe it's just in a couple days!!!!!! I am so freaking excited....so much that I want to scream!
Posted on: 2010/1/19 21:31
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
@kjazz: Wow! You got lucky! Congrats on getting the tickets from ticketmaster! Did you get it for regular price? Or did they jack up the price for it a bit?

Anyways, can you believe it?! We need to get through and a day and a half and Utada here we come!! So stoked!

@judgejamster: You are so right! Who knows, they might allow us to take photos. So I'll be prepared as well.
Posted on: 2010/1/19 22:51
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
It was at regular price at $48 with all those darn markups!!! (beats +$100 on craigslist)
Posted on: 2010/1/19 23:17
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L
WOW ... more tix available again on ticketmaster~

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/1/19 23:17
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

kjazz wrote:
It was at regular price at $48 with all those darn markups!!! (beats +$100 on craigslist)

totally! that is better than +$100 on CL! i just have to say that it is wrong how people take the tickets just so that they can jack up and sell it to people who missed out on getting the tickets at the regular price. but anyways, i'm glad you got is at $48. good to hear that some tickets are still available for those who are still determined to go to the concert.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 0:10
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Dang it, I spent 100$ on mine and my sisters on Ebay, lol. Oh well, 100$ is worth it for the best singer in the world. :D
Posted on: 2010/1/20 0:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...17>