•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

aren't those the same photos from kissfm?
hm, maybe he was the photographer?
Posted on: 2010/1/27 0:22
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/1/27 0:19
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
SOME pics from the concerts so far on her english Utada.Com site...
http://www.utada.com/photos/default.aspx?fid=6385

also i posted a blog thing about it there as well...
http://www.utada.com/user/blog/default.aspx?mid=338719

oh wow.... im still... AKLSJDHAKLJDRHLAJSDHKLAJRH about this whole dream come true concert!! XD <3
Posted on: 2010/1/27 0:00
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I had to write about the experience too! If you're interested:

http://www.buyco.ca/2010/01/26/utada-in-the-flesh-experience/
Posted on: 2010/1/26 18:11
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Astounding attention to detail in your report, Q. I appreciate it very much. Twas like being there meself!
Posted on: 2010/1/26 16:58
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
ZOMG~!!! so many of my buddies from EVERYWHERE CAME!! Vancouver, Tacoma, Seattle etc~!! The concert FREAKIN RAWKED!!! First Love oh man... <3 and yes i am so0o0 happy that so many of the people who DID attend were old school fans!! All of us singing... or trying to sing along to her japanese stuff man... <3
I almost fainted... but isntead i spazzed out when she remembered me near the begining of the concert~~~!!! <3 <3 <3
she also made fun of my friend who doesn't write japanese often~ hahaha oh man... but it was just... TOTALLY AMAZING!!! did anyone.. manage to sneak some pics? XD
was anyone else here part of the group that was waiting in the alley after the concert? (whom she mentioned in her Seattle Blog lol)

EDIT~
@ *points at several forum users*
seeing some of the previous posts... i THINK and im sure i saw several of you guys near the front of the line~ if not near the stage!! (from wat ive read)
^_^V
Posted on: 2010/1/26 2:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

namonaki wrote:
last thursday night was the greatest night ever! we waited for about 6 hours and it was totally worth it. we were lucky enough to be on the 2nd row and i was lucky enough to snag a kuma ball. we came down from vancouver, bc and i ran into a couple old coworkers... it was nice to see a generic love for hikki. i'm still warm all over :)

I can't agree more with you. I'm still recovering from her LA show. lolol
Posted on: 2010/1/25 13:37
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
last thursday night was the greatest night ever! we waited for about 6 hours and it was totally worth it. we were lucky enough to be on the 2nd row and i was lucky enough to snag a kuma ball. we came down from vancouver, bc and i ran into a couple old coworkers... it was nice to see a generic love for hikki. i'm still warm all over :)
Posted on: 2010/1/25 12:59
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

kjazz wrote:
It's funny how folks don't talk in an elevator but in an online forum you make connections. I was thinking about all the posts that said they were in line early and that we all might have seen each other. All from a common interest in Hikaru.

that is true how we don't really talk to "random strangers" in person while waiting for concert, but we talk so much online. while i was in line, i was actually thinking about just blurting out "who here is a utadanet member?!" lol but i didn't....maybe people should do that at her upcoming concerts or future concerts to come, which will be in seattle! lol
Posted on: 2010/1/25 10:11
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
It's funny how folks don't talk in an elevator but in an online forum you make connections. I was thinking about all the posts that said they were in line early and that we all might have seen each other. All from a common interest in Hikaru.
Posted on: 2010/1/24 23:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...17>