<1...3456789...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  digital129
      digital129
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i really wish she sang traveling prisoner of love and addicted to you. i didnt like the songs from her exodus album
Posted on: 2010/1/16 3:52
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
The songs from the Exodus album were one of the best performances.
I mean, Utada singing more songs would've made it even better.
But its such a privilege being able to see her live. I was happy from the start.
No complaints, except for the no photos part. But I got over it. It was an amazing show.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 3:58
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I didn't want to risk it either.... plus we were in the front against the railing thing they had between the stage and the audience... the security was right in front of us. We were actually talking to him before Utada came on stage about the things that was going on that night.
what did they say?

haha ... and you know, it sounds like its more enjoyable than her japanese concerts XD
Posted on: 2010/1/16 4:00
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
The security was only informed no cameras and video cameras allowed at first. Later, they got the word that no cell phones either.
I was warming up for Utada... my husband and his friend were mainly the ones talking to him, cracking jokes and the such. He was a nice guy... but he pointed out guys with cameras/cell phones, yelled at them. There was also guys smoking in the bathroom and they were trying to catch them as well.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 4:04
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I think it was more personal than concerts in Japan. Yeah, Japanese concerts are bigger... but you dont get to be up front. We were probably like 5 feet to her feet. And we could see her face perfectly, especially when she bent down singing to us haha.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 4:06
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Hey guys was there any merchandise at the show?
Posted on: 2010/1/16 5:39
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I think it was more personal than concerts in Japan. Yeah, Japanese concerts are bigger... but you dont get to be up front. We were probably like 5 feet to her feet. And we could see her face perfectly, especially when she bent down singing to us haha.

She performed Kremlin and Animato?

And damn,strictly US songs?I wanted a "Fight the Blues" or a "Traveling".
Posted on: 2010/1/16 5:53
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
She performed Kremlin and Animato?

And damn,strictly US songs?I wanted a "Fight the Blues" or a "Traveling".

Where did you get Animato from? And she sung a lot of Japanese songs...From the setlist she sang 6 1/2 of them.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 6:08
  •  Nao
      Nao
Re: So excited!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 27, Female, UK
Wow the tracklist sounds amazing. I mean, The Bitter End? Seriously??? I frickin love that song. Also mega-excited to see her singing Sakura Drops and playing keyboard.

I can't wait for her London gig. Only 26 days to go.

Thanks for posting the info.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 6:19
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Re: So excited!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
@ a_kikko

you are one lucky b****rd!! sorry for the word. getting to see hikaru in concert and later backstage is just so friggin awesome!

i would die if it was me in your place.

anyway, congrats and we all hope you share with us your experience as much as possible. pictures and stories so we could feel as if we were there in the concert.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 7:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...17>