Kumachang
Re: So excited!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tommy96814 wrote:
Quote:

neiana wrote:
Did Mike Rizzo do any mixes while Utada was performing or was her performance free from any mixing like that? Roughly how long did it last?

one hour of singing. three hour of waiting lol

did mike rizzo play random songs or did he only play utada mixes (or both lol)?
Posted on: 2010/1/16 11:30
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/f/Oxfordshire
And Were they selling any Hikaru Merchandise?!?!?!?!
Posted on: 2010/1/16 11:34
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Wow, it sounds like the concert was freaking amazing! I feel so lucky to be able to see her in Seattle next week!

Also, I'm so very happy that she sang more then just the 15 songs that were originally listed, this is awesome!
Posted on: 2010/1/16 11:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
For the people that went, were there any cameramen that could be filming the concert? I want this on DVD so bad!
Posted on: 2010/1/16 11:53
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
@ a_kikko

you are one lucky b****rd!! sorry for the word. getting to see hikaru in concert and later backstage is just so friggin awesome!

i would die if it was me in your place.

anyway, congrats and we all hope you share with us your experience as much as possible. pictures and stories so we could feel as if we were there in the concert.

Oh man, I could not stop smiling... when picture time came, one of the staff was like "save it for the camera!" and i was like "i can't stop smiling!!!" hahah. No cameras were allowed so the radio station guys took the picture with their camera so I will be posting the picture when they send it to us. I hope I looked okay!

No they were not selling any merchandise, which was kind of disappointing.. because it would've been nice to have a t-shirt or something. But I somewhat had a feeling there would be none. I couldn't see any cameraman but I hope they were filming the concert! It would be awesome to see it on DVD.

I thought Miko Rizzo was going to play Dirty Desire but he didn't. Before Hikki sang this song, she told us it was going to be her next single... so its a clear sign that she will continue promoting. Which is awesome. Mike Rizzo played a lot of random songs... Some I didnt know and some mainstream stuff like Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga and the such... We did wait a looong time for her though. I guess it took some time getting everyone into the venue. I heard from security that it was all the way to the back by the door! Well, it was a sold out concert so what do you expect, right?

But it was well worth the wait. I'm not complaining about the setlist or anything. Just being able to see her live, singing songs is a dream come true.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 12:13
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

RoxyRawrX wrote:
And Were they selling any Hikaru Merchandise?!?!?!?!

no.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 12:32
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
@ a_kikko

you are one lucky b****rd!! sorry for the word. getting to see hikaru in concert and later backstage is just so friggin awesome!

anyway, congrats and we all hope you share with us your experience as much as possible. pictures and stories so we could feel as if we were there in the concert.

Oh man, I could not stop smiling... when picture time came, one of the staff was like "save it for the camera!" and i was like "i can't stop smiling!!!" hahah. No cameras were allowed so the radio station guys took the picture with their camera so I will be posting the picture when they send it to us. I hope I looked okay!

No they were not selling any merchandise, which was kind of disappointing.. because it would've been nice to have a t-shirt or something. But I somewhat had a feeling there would be none. I couldn't see any cameraman but I hope they were filming the concert! It would be awesome to see it on DVD.

I thought Miko Rizzo was going to play Dirty Desire but he didn't. Before Hikki sang this song, she told us it was going to be her next single... so its a clear sign that she will continue promoting. Which is awesome. Mike Rizzo played a lot of random songs... Some I didnt know and some mainstream stuff like Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga and the such... We did wait a looong time for her though. I guess it took some time getting everyone into the venue. I heard from security that it was all the way to the back by the door! Well, it was a sold out concert so what do you expect, right?

But it was well worth the wait. I'm not complaining about the setlist or anything. Just being able to see her live, singing songs is a dream come true.

oh yeah the A/C system broke and leaking haha but the concert keeps on going woot hikki!
Posted on: 2010/1/16 12:34
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
@ a_kikko

i heard that Apple and Cinnamon was rearranged into a rockish song... is that true?
Posted on: 2010/1/16 12:50
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
im sad I wasnt able to go....

but at least I dodnt miss out on colors or be my last....

DVD for me... and I have to by United and 20 as well
Posted on: 2010/1/16 13:12
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

buzzyrecky wrote:
im sad I wasnt able to go....

but at least I dodnt miss out on colors or be my last....

DVD for me... and I have to by United and 20 as well

i was hoping she would sing deep river but at least she sang first love!
Posted on: 2010/1/16 13:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...17>