<1...45678910...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 27/Male/Madrid
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
So I went bowling tonight... and the radio station 102.7 is always there DJing. The same guy who handed me my winning ticket last night was there DJing. My husband went up to him and said hi, he remembered us. He asked us if we got autographs from Utada. He told me that I was going to get a photo and an autograph at the meet & greet before the concert started. So we told him no... and guess what?! He gave us a autographed poster! I guess they had a few of them and were giving it away as prizes. I also saw some TITO CDs in the their box so I guess those were some prizes also.
We're going to frame it and put it on our wall.

that is AMAZING! lucky you!
Posted on: 2010/1/17 4:17
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I scored an autographed poster of Utada. Wow...
We're going to frame it and put it on our wall.

Posted on: 2010/1/17 4:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I would like to extend a sincere *mega hug* to all the utadanet members old and new who took and posted photo?s and shared their experiences, it means so much to so many especially to members from countries that presently will not saviour Utada up close, and in the flesh....my personal favourite is the Utada + keyboard.

I am a boring conformist, rules are rules and the photo posted where taken at a great risk..if spotted that would have been it ?collar felt?... and marching orders ... so many thanks again ..

I would like to ask about when Hikki ?hinted? at the possibility she might retire... ?refrain? would be a more suitable phrase ,from ?live performances? ....can you elaborate ...?pretty? please ...at 26 Hikki in my opinion is only just started to peak artistically..
Posted on: 2010/1/17 2:24
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L
it might be best to upload to something like youtube and post the link here.
Or use a file hosting service like www.mediafire.com

:) let us know if u need any help

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/1/17 1:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Tommy...
guest_Unregistered
I'm a newbie here....can you let me know which section/area to post a vid and how to do it. I have to work Sunday but I'll try and do it as soon as I can.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 23:14
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re: Aijin...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Alohano1 wrote:
I have 2 minutes of "Passion". Just explain how to post it and I will. That said, I am sure hoping for....damn, why'd that post that crap? Telling you in advance that you will likely be disappointed.

please post anyways :D
Posted on: 2010/1/16 22:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Aijin...
guest_Unregistered
I have 2 minutes of "Passion". Just explain how to post it and I will. That said, I am sure hoping for....damn, why'd that post that crap? Telling you in advance that you will likely be disappointed.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 21:08
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re:
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
nobody have it in video?? lolz
Posted on: 2010/1/16 20:54
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

autumnmycat wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
She performed Kremlin and Animato?

And damn,strictly US songs?I wanted a "Fight the Blues" or a "Traveling".

Where did you get Animato from? And she sung a lot of Japanese songs...From the setlist she sang 6 1/2 of them.

I was asking a question >.>
Posted on: 2010/1/16 19:14
  •  seancena
      seancena
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Aloha everyone,

The Utada concert last night was great. I do have a few gripes though. First off, I waited in-line since 4:30pm. There were easily 40-50 people in front of me. When the doors to pipeline cafe opened, the security started letting people in through the front AND side-doors of the building. Basically this meant that people who came later to wait-in-line got closer to the stage than those at the front of the line. That was simply ridiculous. What was the point in waiting so long before the show started only to have other people ahead of me ? By the time I got into pipeline, it was 30 minutes after 7pm and I was 20 feet away from the stage.

Second, the show was strictly no photography. I can understand if flash photography was going to distract Utada, but the security didn't even inform people of the no cameras until 6:30pm (30 minutes before they opened the doors). I had to rush back all the way to my car just to drop off cameras. In the front of the building, there were two letter sized pieces of paper saying NO CAMERAS.

The pipeline cafe should be ashamed of themselves. They overbooked the show so not everybody with a ticket was able to get in. The DJ played club music for a few hours before Utada even came on stage. They let people near the side doors in before the people at the front of the line.

I know that is a lot of complaining but I feel it is best to let people know how the future "In The Flesh" concerts may be handled. The concert itself was fantastic. Utada was stunning and her vocals were amazing. She sang for a good hour and 45 minutes, with only two times to take a water break. I was sore as heck at the end of the night, standing for over 6 hours, but Utada's performance took some of my pain away.

I wish she had rescheduled her autograph signing that was supposed to happen last May at Sam Goody Ala Moana. Instead, 102.7 Da Bomb only had a handful of backstage passes to give out and the contests were near impossible to win. I am amazed some people on these forums actually won. I couldn't even get through to the radio station once.

Bottom line:
Pipeline Cafe = Horrible
Utada = Wonderful
Sound & Lighting = Surprisingly Great
102.7 Da Bomb Contest = Near Impossible
No Photography = Lame
Standing Room Only = Painful
Dude standing in front of me letting his two friends cut in-front of me IN pipeline cafe = Doo Doo Head
Posted on: 2010/1/16 17:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...17>