<1...16171819202122...26>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Betan7
      Betan7
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/CA
yea people were being restless and wanted to Utada to play and it really was rude because was doing an awesome opening for her, and the people who called him out and boo'ed him should be ashamed and should've been more patient with it. And if you did hear someone cheering on the DJ, that was my friend who was the super tall white guy in the front row lol. he was trying to support the DJ into playing and trying to make it ok for everyone. And yea DJ mike did take a pic of the audience but like the center row, but I haven't seen where it's at, so i wouldn't know :/

I did take some pics of the baseball, but I can't upload the pics because i don't have my memory stick, otherwise i would've done it since i got back from the concert
Posted on: 2010/1/20 10:40
  •  tenton
      tenton
Re: Awesome~
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

did Mike Rizzo take a pic of you guys with his camera phone? he did in the hawaii tour if he post the pic that will probably be the only pic that will show my face in it lol.

Yes, he did this last night as well.

As for the booing...I think his set was a little too long for the venue; too packed for really any dancing and with DJ-ing, it's a constant beat going, so there's no verbal interaction with the audience. There were some people doing more than just booing from where I was. People were mostly cool with him...for the first 30 minutes or so. I felt kind of sorry for him after the crowd started getting restless.

Anyways, it was a great concert. I was chilling on the left side, right next to the speakers.

I don't know how some of you snuck cameras in...I got patted down. Then again, how many people have cell phones that have cameras in them anyways?

And yeah, the first Happy Birthday was like...before she was even on stage.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 10:43
  •  lil2twins
      lil2twins
Utada Video/Pics LA concert
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Hi guys! I uploaded Pics and Video of her from last night (capture her singing This One, First Love, Can you Keep a Secret and Dirty Desire).

You have to log onto facebook if you have an account to see these. You guys should be able to see it without having to be my friend lol. Anyways enjoy!!!

Video:
http://tinyurl.com/yjbavj3

Pics:
http://tinyurl.com/yguy563
I have a decent shot of her accepting her bday cake :)
Posted on: 2010/1/20 10:49
  •  manjowithane
      manjowithane
Re: Awesome~
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
The 'brazilian guy' guitarist...is he the same one that was part of the band when she was promoting cbtm, and also rumoured to be in the studio working on tracks with?
Posted on: 2010/1/20 11:17
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re: Utada Video/Pics LA concert
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

lil2twins wrote:
Hi guys! I uploaded Pics and Video of her from last night (capture her singing This One, First Love, Can you Keep a Secret and Dirty Desire).

You have to log onto facebook if you have an account to see these. You guys should be able to see it without having to be my friend lol. Anyways enjoy!!!

Video:
http://tinyurl.com/yjbavj3

Pics:
http://tinyurl.com/yguy563
I have a decent shot of her accepting her bday cake :)

works i had my host blocking on lol
Posted on: 2010/1/20 11:18
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
wow was this taking with a digital camera! you have really good shots. especially the last one (the one after the birthday cake) I'm to scared to bring mine for the new york one.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 12:04
  •  zerolyrics
      zerolyrics
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I think the set list should be the following:

1. On and On
2. Merry Xmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
3. Poppin
4. This One (Crying Like A Child)
5. Sanctuary
6. Sakura Drops
7. Stay Gold
8. Happy Birthday
9. Devil Inside
10. Kremlin Dusk
11. You Make Me Want To Be a Man
12. The Bitter End (Placebo cover)
13. Apples and Cinnamon
14. Come Back to Me
15. First Love
16. Can You Keep a Secret?
17. Automatic
18. Dirty Desire

Encore:
1. Simple and Clean
2. Me Muero
Posted on: 2010/1/20 12:12
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
aquaticdragons

what time did people start trickling in? I plan on lining up at about 1-2 pm when she comes to town...wanted to know what kinda estimate i should expect....
Posted on: 2010/1/20 12:27
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Did anyone stay after the concert?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Just wondering about if those of you who went to her LA concert, tried staying after to see if she would have a meet and greet with the fans. Or did you guys just notice Utada leave immediately after her concert. I'm really hoping that she'll stay after to greet her fans afterwards. It would be awesome!
Posted on: 2010/1/20 12:28
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
lil2twins

AWESOME video, damn got me super amped now! she looked great during dirty desire!
Posted on: 2010/1/20 12:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...16171819202122...26>