<1...1920212223242526>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Alohano
      Alohano
dnangelsora-Thanks for the info...
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
....I'm going to watch the youtube versions and try and catch that.

If you see it in any of the primarily two youtube vids, pls let me know the "time" in which she does it.

Thx again. Aloha from Hawaii!
Posted on: 2010/1/20 20:22
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Re: dnangelsora-Thanks for the info...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
heres my vid from last night
its Me Muero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPhgef2ICCo
Posted on: 2010/1/20 21:14
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Here's my own brief summary, of my time at Utada's wonderful concert!

The show was SPECTACULAR( hello, capital letters, case in point)!
She was stunning, beautiful, funny and just overall Amazing!
It started out waiting in a BIG line, and it was very interracial. Really, I thought there would be a way higher Asian demographic coming, but there were latinos, whites, hindus, african-americans, you name it. I was surprised, but very happy!
She came out in this really nice dress that looked like leapord print from far away, she first started with ON and ON, a great opening if you ask me, but they did play cross over interlude before that, introducing her entrance. Passion(if I remember correctly)was next and awesome because she sang it both in Japanese and English in one. The crowd was roaring, she said we were very loud, in a pleasing way. We starting singing Happy Birthday to her, her staff or actually, one of the workers brought out a cake for her to blow her candles out, it was really nice. Although, she didn?t sing Boku wa Kuma, so I guess it really was a thing for the fans in Hawaii. She told us that Dirty desires was being sent to radios as she was telling us. There were some really humorous moments, these fans in the back were shouting stuff, and I don?t recall what they said exactly, but Utada heard it and was like ?okay?.?, in that awkard, doesn?t really know what they are talking about tone, and everyone in the club started laughing. Her last song was First love, but we knew it wasn?t gonna end there, and we started yelling out Encore at the end, and she came back out. and finished it up with Simple and Clean. She also asked about the difference in her voice, it sounding more manly in English, and high pitched in Japanese. She was very lively, it was really fun. Oh, and for those wondering, Security wasn?t THAT strict as some people were putting it, although, maybe it was just security in Hawaii, but just so people don?t get mixed up. Yes, they did scan your ticket(to see if it wasn?t fake), yes, they did check your bags for cameras or such things, there was a photographer there, and I actually saw many people record the show; when they were caught they were constantly flashed at with a flashlight to stop recording, but other than that, I NEVER saw anyone being kicked out for it, and I was close to the door. Anyways, the lighting was Amazing, and the band was marvelous. To those going to her future concert, you have nothing to expect, but the best! ( ^ _ ^ )
Posted on: 2010/1/20 21:21
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
Quote:

Alohano wrote:
....I'm going to watch the youtube versions and try and catch that.

If you see it in any of the primarily two youtube vids, pls let me know the "time" in which she does it.

Thx again. Aloha from Hawaii!

The bridge appears on this vid [here], at 3:37

Quote:

sakurablooms13 wrote:
[...] Oh, and for those wondering, Security wasn?t THAT strict as some people were putting it, although, maybe it was just security in Hawaii, but just so people don?t get mixed up. Yes, they did scan your ticket(to see if it wasn?t fake), yes, they did check your bags for cameras or such things, there was a photographer there, and I actually saw many people record the show; when they were caught they were constantly flashed at with a flashlight to stop recording, but other than that, I NEVER saw anyone being kicked out for it, and I was close to the door.[...]

Yes, security indoors wasn't as strict as I've heard from Hawaii. I was in front of the security that was standing at the foot of the stage, and he kept flashing his light (more like BLINDING with how strong it was) at anyone who was recording.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 21:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Yes, I was definately awesome. I was there to see one love of my life with the other. Haha Anyway, I remember when it got quiet and I said, "You're wonderful!" she just said, "Uh, ok..." but maybe it wasn't directed towards me. I hope not. That killed me a little inside. xD

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/1/20 21:54
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
heres my vid from last night
its Me Muero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPhgef2ICCo

great sound quality. thanks for sharing.

wow, LA must have not been as strict as Hawaii with all these videos uploaded on youtube. lucky.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 22:35
  •  Kimoto
      Kimoto
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Did any one get "Automatic" part I love Automatic crazily

ANW :X Big thanks for the Pictures and fan cam you guys are sharing :X really delicious :X
Posted on: 2010/1/21 0:17
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Lol @ the question about her voice being manly when she sings in English. That's pretty true. I'm glad to see there are more videos taken from this one compared to the one in Honolulu. At least more videos for fans who couldn't make it.
Posted on: 2010/1/21 1:02
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I wouldn't consider it manly... deeper maybe but definitely sexy. hahah.
Posted on: 2010/1/21 1:05
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
Quote:

Kimoto wrote:
Did any one get "Automatic" part I love Automatic crazily

ANW :X Big thanks for the Pictures and fan cam you guys are sharing :X really delicious :X

She sang Automatic, but not Automatic Part II
Posted on: 2010/1/21 1:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...1920212223242526>