Quote:

1Brando wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
I HAS MY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited. So giddy.
IS ANYONE ELSE TOTALLY PUMPED?
I mean, this is actually happening! Utada is actually having a concert here, live, and we're going to see her! O.O

Me too
my bro bought them last night
apparently there were still some presale tickets left on ticketmaster
oh well
i got them though
im so happy :)
i cant wait to get my tickets and take a bunch of pictures hahahah

Haha, I just printed mine out. Now I have to find somewhere safe to stash them for the next two months. <.<;
And I have to hope my friend won't bail on me for a ride. But if that happens, I'm still going. I don't care. I'll sprout wings and FLY THERE if I have to. >D

Lol.
You could print them out? oh well
my printer's weird anyways
theyre just guna mail them to us

LMAO.
I have to skip school on the 19th (which is review for finals)
and the next day (20th) I have finals
but I dont care! ) hahaha

Yeah, you could print them out, but I think you have to have a Ticketmaster Account. It's a lot less to print them, too, apparently. ^^
(I've never used Ticketmaster before, so this was all an experiment. So glad I didn't horribly mess anything up.)

I wonder how many students will skip school that day to make it on time? (Thank heavens I graduated early!) I also wonder how early the line will begin forming. Seeing as there were crazy Utada fans who were up at the Sephora store in the early morning hours to be sure they got in, I wouldn't be surprised if the HOB is theoretically packed before 5PM. Wow, that would be weird. O:
Posted on: 2009/11/21 17:10
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
I'm so excieted ^_^

Yesterday my sister and I went to the HOB for Dir En Grey's concert and the first thing we did when we went into the venues was go to the restroom, and as soon as we walked in we saw a poster/flayer of Utada (framed!) at the entrance. Also when while we waited the hour before the show started they were showing upcoming events of artist at the HOB and Utada was also shown! Seems like there were fans of Utada there too!

Unfortunately I didn't take of picture of the flayer in the restroom but I'm going again tomorrow for the Dir En Grey's Sunday concert so I'll take a picture of it and then post it up. ^_^
Posted on: 2009/11/21 17:51
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
i'm from mexico and my father has a friend in LA
the question is, to get my tickets through the internet on tickemaster.com do i have to give the adress of my father's friend and every single detail about it??...
help me please :cry:
Posted on: 2009/11/21 17:55
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:

Yeah, you could print them out, but I think you have to have a Ticketmaster Account. It's a lot less to print them, too, apparently. ^^
(I've never used Ticketmaster before, so this was all an experiment. So glad I didn't horribly mess anything up.)

I wonder how many students will skip school that day to make it on time? (Thank heavens I graduated early!) I also wonder how early the line will begin forming. Seeing as there were crazy Utada fans who were up at the Sephora store in the early morning hours to be sure they got in, I wouldn't be surprised if the HOB is theoretically packed before 5PM. Wow, that would be weird. O:

My tickets came in the mail today...yay~!

There's no question I'm skipping class. But my instructors are usually okay with it so long as my work is done and turned in with time. So no worries there.

But I'm kind of going back and forth on how early I should get there...
My inner fan wants to be there at 7am, but I don't think my friend would wanna get there that early (she said sometime around noon).
But I'd REALLY like to put an effort to be towards the front because I'm short TT_TT. (Remembers the tall girls at the Miyavi concert in Anahiem).

Screw it, UTADA...here I come!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/21 22:35
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I can't believe I am saying this....but I will be at the concert for Utada!!!!!! I am flying from Atlanta, GA to go to this concert and skipping three days of school.....it is all worth it. I was trying to find an unsold out show in on the east coast, but the ones I tried were sold out!! Luckily my mom loves utada too. I was wondering...should I get there in the early morning?? Because I am worried about all these people. In Miami, when I went to see her at Sephora I waited 11 hours...and I am ready to wait that long for this event too! AHHH!! I can't believe it!!! I am going to see Hikki in concert!!
Posted on: 2009/11/24 14:50
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Quote:

Kidd wrote:
i'm from mexico and my father has a friend in LA
the question is, to get my tickets through the internet on tickemaster.com do i have to give the adress of my father's friend and every single detail about it??...
help me please

hey kidd!

its nice to know that fans from mexico want to come to the show!

Your dad's friend needs to have a ticketmaster account in order to buy the tickets from ticketmaster. If he doesn't have one then he needs to make one (its fast and free)and he does need to provide some information. Once he has that and is logged in, he can buy the tickets (of course when he pays he'll need a credit card and need to provide that information as well... but it's really fast, easy and secure). I hope this helps. ^_^v
Posted on: 2009/11/24 17:26
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
here is the ad at hob sunset strip (the one in the bathroom)..
unfortunately i couldn't get a pic of the one that was shown in the big screen... but its actually the same ad/image...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/aquaticdragons/DSC01046.jpg

and it seems there were some utada fans at the dir en grey's concert, every time her ad came up in the big screen i would hear people say "omg are you goin to utada?!" with excitement... ^_^
Posted on: 2009/11/25 9:14
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
lol, are you sure that's the ad?
(methinks you linked the wrong pic)
Posted on: 2009/11/25 11:33
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Quote:

dnangelsora wrote:
lol, are you sure that's the ad?
(methinks you linked the wrong pic)

oh yea ...oops...

sorry i put the wrong link... its fixed now
Posted on: 2009/11/25 16:30
  •  sephyleader
      sephyleader
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I'M SO EXCITED! I bought my tickets a few hours ago! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya all there :) haha This is finally a dream come true :) Going to see Utada! YAY!!!!!! haha
Posted on: 2009/11/25 16:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...26>