Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...26>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
guest_Unregistered
its odd..i ordered my tickets mid november, like the day they were on sale and they still haven't arrived...=(
Posted on: 2009/12/2 23:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
its odd..i ordered my tickets mid november, like the day they were on sale and they still haven't arrived...=(

Have you tried contacting Ticketmaster to see if they shipped? That's really distressing. D:

Haha, I was supposed to get four tickets and I ended up only getting three. Thought I'd be able to get the last one before it sold out. I hope this doesn't cause too much trouble down the road, since the fourth would have been purchased on an in-case-we-need-it basis. <.<;
Posted on: 2009/12/3 2:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:

Have you tried contacting Ticketmaster to see if they shipped? That's really distressing. D:

Haha, I was supposed to get four tickets and I ended up only getting three. Thought I'd be able to get the last one before it sold out. I hope this doesn't cause too much trouble down the road, since the fourth would have been purchased on an in-case-we-need-it basis. <.<;

I called ticketmaster and the tickets were shipped on 11.30, about 2 weeks after I purchased them! I'm supposed to wait 14 business days until I receive them. That's a sigh of relief...I thought they were lost.

There are so many people selling tickets on ebay and craigslist for outrageous prices...
Posted on: 2009/12/3 10:11
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
It is confirmed that the online J-rock radio show, Tainted Reality, will give away 10 pairs of tickets to sold out LA show!!!

When: NEXT WEEK (THURS 5pm-7pm PST OR FRI 6pm-8pm PST)

HOW TO WIN: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SKYPE AND A MICROPHONE SO YOU CAN CALL TRREQUEST THROUGH SKYPE!!
Posted on: 2009/12/5 21:54
  •  J828plano
      J828plano
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 33 / M / Dallas.
Anyone flying in want to share a hotel room? I'm flying in on my own from Dallas. I'd prefer to have some company when hitting the town!
Posted on: 2009/12/9 12:29
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
REMINDER

LISTEN TO TAINTED REALITY RIGHT NOW TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE UTADA IN LOS ANGELES!!!

http://www.blogtv.com/people/taintedreality

edit listen through the radio to win... the blogtv will be muted during the giveaways!

http://radio.securenetsystems.net//radio_player_large.cfm?stationCallSign=TARE
Posted on: 2009/12/10 17:06
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
If you are listening to Tainted Reality right now and you don't hear anything...

DON'T WORRY THEY ARE JUST HAVING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

make sure you keep listening!
Posted on: 2009/12/10 18:25
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
20 days and counting!
Getting really hyped up now~!
Posted on: 2009/12/30 2:07
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:

KoKo Can I ask if you received your tickets ?

I was under the impression that tickets purchased for "in the flesh" US dates have been distributed...

I need to get my facts right when talking to Ticketmaster who are "moving the goal posts" and pointing out that each gig location has a local defined ticket policy.... which sounds like more fannying about...
Posted on: 2009/12/30 7:22
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:

KoKo Can I ask if you received your tickets ?

I was under the impression that tickets purchased for "in the flesh" US dates have been distributed...

I need to get my facts right when talking to Ticketmaster who are "moving the goal posts" and pointing out that each gig location has a local defined ticket policy.... which sounds like more fannying about...

You couldn't print up your tickets Pips?
Posted on: 2009/12/30 21:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...26>