Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
its odd..i ordered my tickets mid november, like the day they were on sale and they still haven't arrived...=(

KoKo Can I ask if you received your tickets ?

I was under the impression that tickets purchased for "in the flesh" US dates have been distributed...

I need to get my facts right when talking to Ticketmaster who are "moving the goal posts" and pointing out that each gig location has a local defined ticket policy.... which sounds like more fannying about...

You couldn't print up your tickets Pips?

Hee haw!! ....You know Tristan I?ll just go and print mine out... why did I not figure that out before!!..after I will have a few rounds on my inflatable dart board...a Christmas present from my therapist ....goo goo gaa gaa ....
Posted on: 2009/12/31 0:46
  •  WarDestroyer
      WarDestroyer
UTADA IN L.A.!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
SOLD OUT!!!

If someone has bought tickets and unfortunately cannot make this concert please email me @ ichiban_crush@yahoo.com
I will gladly buy them from you.

I have been a fan since my ears first heard Automatic 10+ years ago and have been waiting to see her since. It has been a life goal of mine.

Thank You
Posted on: 2009/12/31 4:52
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
its odd..i ordered my tickets mid november, like the day they were on sale and they still haven't arrived...=(

KoKo Can I ask if you received your tickets ?

I was under the impression that tickets purchased for "in the flesh" US dates have been distributed...

I need to get my facts right when talking to Ticketmaster who are "moving the goal posts" and pointing out that each gig location has a local defined ticket policy.... which sounds like more fannying about...

You couldn't print up your tickets Pips?

Hee haw!! ....You know Tristan I?ll just go and print mine out... why did I not figure that out before!!..after I will have a few rounds on my inflatable dart board...a Christmas present from my therapist ....goo goo gaa gaa ....

Well EXCU-....*sniffle* EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING TO HELP
Posted on: 2010/1/1 18:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Something came up and there's a possibility that I can't make it. I have two tickets for sale. Please email me: koko0830@gmail.com if you're interested. thanks!
Posted on: 2010/1/3 0:13
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
Something came up and there's a possibility that I can't make it. I have two tickets for sale. Please email me: koko0830@gmail.com if you're interested. thanks!

Looks like WarDestroyer (post #72 a couple of posts above this post) said they were interested in buying tickets.
Posted on: 2010/1/3 0:21
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
It looks like I will not be able to make it either so I'm looking to sell my ticket as well.

my email is compudisco@gmail.com if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
Posted on: 2010/1/4 17:53
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Kettowave wrote:
It looks like I will not be able to make it either so I'm looking to sell my ticket as well.

my email is compudisco@gmail.com if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

I shot you an e-mail regarding the ticket. Just so you know who I am. xD

Haha, it's crazy how the LA show sold out so fast. I only need one more ticket to pretty much seal the deal on going to the concert.

Although I'm so sorry to see all of these fans who aren't going to be able to make it. It's really heartbreaking. D:

Shuri/Eli

P.S. If anyone else has extra tickets they're looking to sell, feel free to message me at eliclamb@gmail.com with details such as price and preferred payment method, although I'm only looking for one ticket at the moment. :]
Posted on: 2010/1/4 21:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
You guys are so lucky you get to go. After the concert, please give everyone who didn't go the 4ll. The songs, the stage, everything!
Posted on: 2010/1/5 0:02
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
For anyone going to the concert and needing a ride I just happen to be going with a friend and have 2 seats open in the back if you would like one! I promise we are not crazy people . However, you must live somewhere between Hacienda Heights and Los Angeles. Just leave me a message or reply to this post and we'll get in touch!
Posted on: 2010/1/7 16:12
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:
For anyone going to the concert and needing a ride I just happen to be going with a friend and have 2 seats open in the back if you would like one! I promise we are not crazy people . However, you must live somewhere between Hacienda Heights and Los Angeles. Just leave me a message or reply to this post and we'll get in touch!

That sounds cool. I live in La Puente. But my brother is going to take me. But how nice offering rides. Share the Hikki experience hahaha
Posted on: 2010/1/7 16:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...26>