HikkiAlways
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:
For anyone going to the concert and needing a ride I just happen to be going with a friend and have 2 seats open in the back if you would like one! I promise we are not crazy people . However, you must live somewhere between Hacienda Heights and Los Angeles. Just leave me a message or reply to this post and we'll get in touch!

That sounds cool. I live in La Puente. But my brother is going to take me. But how nice offering rides. Share the Hikki experience hahaha

I'm sure some people bought tickets in feverish excitement and totally forgot to think about getting there :P
Posted on: 2010/1/7 17:37
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
Administrator
A/S/L
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-598131/utada-hikaru-free-concert-tickets-in-la/
Quote:
FIVE pairs of tickets to give away!!! Image You guys have been so supportive throughout the years that it's all YOU out there that deserve this! :P

Here are the details of the contest:

Dates: Monday, 1/11 at 12pm PST until Tuesday 1/12 at 12pm PST
Prize: A pair of tickets to Utada Hikaru's "In the Flesh" tour in LA
Details: We will be tweeting "Crunchyroll & Utada Hikaru ROCK!" during the contest dates listed above. Be the first to retweet it out to your friends (minimum of 20 twitter followers required) and the tickets are yours! It's that simple. We also will need you to send an email to contest@crunchyroll.com with the following information to complete your submission.

* Full Name
* Crunchyroll username
* Twitter username
* Phone Number

This is a great opportunity to see Utada Hikaru LIVE. Winners will be contacted directly by Crunchyroll.

Good Luck!

*No purchase necessary. Must be a legal US resident to participate. Failure to meet all contest requirements will result in automatic disqualification. Crunchyroll is not responsible for transportation costs or any other associated costs to attending the UTADA HIKARU concert at the House of Blues in Los Angeles. Tickets can only be redeemed at the Will Call booth at the House of Blues in Los Angeles

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/1/10 0:02
  •  soraskee
      soraskee
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Female 18 Philippines
Isn't jan. 19 Hikki's birthday?

Then it's gonna be something special!!!

I hope I can go too! but i'm thousand miles away!!! T.T

泣きたくなるの 「じゅんじょう」

Posted on: 2010/1/10 19:42
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

soraskee wrote:
Isn't jan. 19 Hikki's birthday?

Then it's gonna be something special!!!

I hope I can go too! but i'm thousand miles away!!! T.T

I actually clicked to say how jealous I was that they got her on her birthday.I hope someone gets lucky and gets serenaded.A nice MCML-FYI or a Deep River while Hikaru sits on their lap T.T
Posted on: 2010/1/13 5:51
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
i was just thinking that since it's Utada's b-day.... are any of you going to get her something?

I was thinking of getting her a 3D- Teddy Bear Cake.... but of course food isn't allowed in the venue... so I'm thinking of calling the HOB to see if they're restaurant can have it made, or if they can't make it at least we can have it made elsewhere and have it delivered. What do you guys think?

Since I don't know what flavor utada likes (assuming we can get the cake to her), I'm going to have it made chocolate flavor.

Do you guys (and girls) like the idea?

Her staff might have a cake for her, but i just thought i share my idea with you guys... please let me know what you think!
Posted on: 2010/1/13 23:04
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

aquaticdragons wrote:
i was just thinking that since it's Utada's b-day.... are any of you going to get her something?

I was thinking of getting her a 3D- Teddy Bear Cake.... but of course food isn't allowed in the venue... so I'm thinking of calling the HOB to see if they're restaurant can have it made, or if they can't make it at least we can have it made elsewhere and have it delivered. What do you guys think?

Since I don't know what flavor utada likes (assuming we can get the cake to her), I'm going to have it made chocolate flavor.

Do you guys (and girls) like the idea?

Her staff might have a cake for her, but i just thought i share my idea with you guys... please let me know what you think!

Hm, good idea...
but I thought she doesn't like cake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvxQNf21gg
Posted on: 2010/1/13 23:58
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
hmmm you're right....

but maybe she'll like it if it looks like a bear
Posted on: 2010/1/14 0:08
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

aquaticdragons wrote:
hmmm you're right....

but maybe she'll like it if it looks like a bear

its the thought that counts :D
it doesn't hurt to try.
Posted on: 2010/1/14 0:12
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
My heart is beating faster and faster as we count down the hours.
Posted on: 2010/1/14 12:32
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
We should all join together and sing happy birthday somewhere during the show.
Posted on: 2010/1/14 16:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...26>