<12345...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re: Utadanet members at the concerts
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
This is a great idea! I was thinking of making a poster but this is cool, too.
Posted on: 2009/11/16 22:06
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
the shirt was a good idea. it would be nice if they would sell hikaru shirts at the concert venues.

that would be a collector's item.

other items could be mugs, beanies, bandanas, caps, etc.
Posted on: 2009/11/17 7:37
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I like to think of myself as a "Graphic Designer" (in a light sense), and made this:

I'm not saying it's amazing or anything, but it could be a possibility for a design on a T-shirt that people wanna wear? I dunno, you be the judges!
Posted on: 2009/11/17 10:31
  •  MaleficSaturn
      MaleficSaturn
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/Philadelphia
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
I like to think of myself as a "Graphic Designer" (in a light sense), and made this:

I'm not saying it's amazing or anything, but it could be a possibility for a design on a T-shirt that people wanna wear? I dunno, you be the judges!

I REALLY like that as a poster. Though as a shirt, I'm not so sure. I'm just wondering if such a design would lend itself well to a 3D garment, know what I mean?
Posted on: 2009/11/17 10:41
  •  kittyangelstar
      kittyangelstar
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

JimJam wrote:

That is a really nice design! But the problem you would have is printing it on a t-shirt, you can't have too many colors in it as it would cost a lot or depending on the shop they suggest not to do that many.

I'm just referring to my anime soc and their t-shirt design and the problems of printing.
Posted on: 2009/11/17 16:00
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

JimJam wrote:

Wow i really like! I actually think a poster would be more practical, they're easier to spot and it also means everyone could afford one, that is, just print one off. :)
Posted on: 2009/11/17 17:19
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
on a t-shirt I think it's best to use something easy. like a doodle, or just outlines to keep it simple and cheaper to produce.

maybe use a doodle hikki did? like kuma-chang or something.

I couldn't find any good images and I'm not good at drawing at all. a manga version of hikki could also do..
Posted on: 2009/11/17 23:52
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
I Think the T- shirt is a great i deal but if we want hikaru Sama to see us we should also do the poster
Posted on: 2009/11/18 6:01
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the feedback. I know the T-shirt idea wasn'texactly my brightest idea, but I listened! I like the idea of a poster, so I remade another one in the dimensions of A4 paper (I'm pretty sure this could be blown-up to A3 if wanted).
Also, I changed the spelling mistakes on the original (The Poppin' lyric was wrong).
Anyway, I hope you all like this one!

Link: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g7/Jeimii/UTADA2.jpg
Posted on: 2009/11/18 8:58
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
I like it. It's simple but classy at the same time. There's not so many wild colors nor does it look so disorganized like some other posters I've other people do.
Posted on: 2009/11/18 11:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>