Poster Thread
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Re: Utadanet members at the concerts
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
I like to think of myself as a "Graphic Designer" (in a light sense), and made this:

I'm not saying it's amazing or anything, but it could be a possibility for a design on a T-shirt that people wanna wear? I dunno, you be the judges!

Wow i really like! I actually think a poster would be more practical, they're easier to spot and it also means everyone could afford one, that is, just print one off. :)
Posted on: 2009/11/17 17:19
  •  kittyangelstar
      kittyangelstar
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
I like to think of myself as a "Graphic Designer" (in a light sense), and made this:

I'm not saying it's amazing or anything, but it could be a possibility for a design on a T-shirt that people wanna wear? I dunno, you be the judges!

That is a really nice design! But the problem you would have is printing it on a t-shirt, you can't have too many colors in it as it would cost a lot or depending on the shop they suggest not to do that many.

I'm just referring to my anime soc and their t-shirt design and the problems of printing.
Posted on: 2009/11/17 16:00
  •  MaleficSaturn
      MaleficSaturn
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/Philadelphia
Quote:

JimJam wrote:

I REALLY like that as a poster. Though as a shirt, I'm not so sure. I'm just wondering if such a design would lend itself well to a 3D garment, know what I mean?
Posted on: 2009/11/17 10:41
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK

Posted on: 2009/11/17 10:31
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
the shirt was a good idea. it would be nice if they would sell hikaru shirts at the concert venues.

that would be a collector's item.

other items could be mugs, beanies, bandanas, caps, etc.
Posted on: 2009/11/17 7:37
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
This is a great idea! I was thinking of making a poster but this is cool, too.
Posted on: 2009/11/16 22:06
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
yeah! so someone who's really good at making graphics, please make one for the shirts. or maybe a few people can make some graphics and we can all vote on it.
Posted on: 2009/11/16 20:37
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
tats a great freakin idea! =D

if we like all go to her tour in 2010 wearing the shirt, then we all can just meet up n stuff xD n become a big purple mop of utada fans xD
Posted on: 2009/11/16 1:18
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
A very easy image could be her blog logo. it is quite unique and no one who doesn't read Utada's blog won't know of it. plus she's drawn it herself. :) this one

I'll check with more images later when I'm back from my japanese lesson. ^^
Posted on: 2009/11/16 0:19
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
i wouldn't mind wearing a shirt, but it can't be too plain. maybe someone can design a smexy graphic to put on the shirt besides the wording. then i would definitely buy! ^_^

I've been wanting to design a Hikki shirt design for a long time! Th-this must be... my calling!? Lololol, I'll see what I can do!

Anyone got any suggested images? I'm thinking of a cool design incorporating her face somehow; you know, looking epically upwards across the shirt or something.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 22:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...34567>