<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Pet Peeves!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
american idol contestants...those losers who know they cant sing but think theyve the voice of a goddess...but the real reason is to be on tv..lawl fail

non-asian people who try to be more asian than asians...the hair is ok because its just hair, but the kimonos to japanese classes(yea ive seen that)...i dont see whats wrong with a t-shirt and jeans..like all the other asians you'll see on campus...there's no need for that
Posted on: 2009/11/19 21:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

abunai wrote:
Do you not have the option to take something other than Spanish at your school?

My highschool offered German, Latin, French, and Spanish. I stuck with spanish though, 'cuz I had already taken it at my previous school.

Hell no :/ And I live in NYC!It's immigrant central here,and there are plenty of them that apply to be teachers too >:O It's just our "I can't come out the closet!I JUST CAN'T" mayor(No prob with him being gay,just don't lie about it once you're found out :/) and the "We simply don't give a (censored)." Board of Education don't like to hire people.Especially for a curriculum that isn't mandatory to college acceptences(which the schools in the inner city can hardly meet anyways).

Lord! That's effed to the 100th degree, seriously. I'm really surprised that of all places, NYC is so narrow with that.

I abs. HATE when people don't use their turn signals. I also can't stand when they forget to flip them back off on the freeway. Francisco -never- uses his!
Posted on: 2009/11/20 10:32
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
***incoming wall of text***

*People that jump to negative conclusions before anything else.
*People that are needlessly ignorant.
*Seeing other people get harrassed
*Really gargbage music

----------------------
*People that don't understand the definition of a "hater". It's not someone who doesn't like. It's someone who hates on you BECAUSE it's that person/thing. If you don't like an artist, fine. If they put out something enjoyable, but you still hate on it because it's them...you've officially become a hater.
Example:

Not a Hater-
Person A: I just heard that new Brittney Spears song...it's actually not that bad. I don't like her, but it's alright.
Person B: Man, why you hatin'? You're just a hater.
Person A: "I just said I liked it..."
Person B: "No, you don't like them at all. You're hatin' right now. Why are you always such a hater?"

Hater-
Person A: "Hey, those lyrics you just said were pretty good...who was that?"
Person B: "Disturbed"
Person A: "Whatever man, they can't come up with something that good. Even if they did say it...it was probably written for them. they probably even said it dumb. They can't do ANYTHING good.
---------------------

And the big one:
****People that bash on others for their interests:

"Why would I listen to Japanese/Korean/any other language music when I can get the same thing here in america?" Key word there is COULD, buddy. Problem is...in a lot of cases, you're not. Not anymore.

"Why should I watch/listen to something in their languge when I can hear it in mine?"
-or-
"Why can't they just listen to our music?"

Guess what? They do listen to our music. They also either subtitle or dub their own stuff over. What makes us any more special than them as to why we can't put forth the same effort?

"What makes their music better?"
It's different...people enjoy different kinds of music.

"Just leave it alone, there's nothing to be gained from listening to music outside of America. We do it the best."
Egotistical Much?

Yeah...I could probably go on for days...but I'm sure everyone's heard it. That, or seen it done to other people.
Posted on: 2009/11/20 11:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Rain - I have a friend in Jersey! lol
Posted on: 2009/11/20 16:50
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Quote:

abunai wrote:
Rain - I have a friend in Jersey! lol

O_O really? Where abouts in jersey might that be?
Posted on: 2009/11/20 18:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
He's around the Camden/Pennsauken/Merchantville-ish area lolz
Posted on: 2009/11/20 18:32
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
I know a few people in that area, myself. My one friend used to live down there, he moved to Vorhees, though. His family is still there, though. Another friend of mine moved to like Ohio...or something like that. Recently, though. Within the last couple of months.
----------------------------------
Edit: so we can stay on topic

Telling someone they're wrong about something that they're thoroughly into and obviously know more about. (especially when it's opinion over fact.)

I guess a lot of this falls under ignorance, xD.
Posted on: 2009/11/20 20:05
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Pet peeves.. erm. Mmm. I honestly can't think of anything right now. When I do, I'll throw it in.

Oh. There used to be a woman that I know that would cross her eyes in a goofy way and in her deep, masculine smoker voice say, "Uh-huh!" like a retarded person.

She thought it was a funny cherry topper on any punch line joke, or would just do that mid conversation for effect. Each time she did it, I wanted to slam my fist full force into that annoying wrinkly old face.

Waa-chaaa!

And then Forward, Down, Down-forward "Shoryu-ken!"

Excellent siggie, LoBFCanti - I always meant to tell you that.
Posted on: 2009/11/22 21:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Wa-chaa! makes me think of George Lopez.

I can't stand when girls who go after men they -know- are in committed relationships. Same with guys going after girls like that.

Like, this very stinky guy tried hitting on me outside of my apartment, and I told him I have a bf and he's like "How do you -know- he's The One for you? I wanna open your mind to new possibilities." I mean, really!

Then, there's this grotesquely obese alcoholic floozy lady who's kind of obsessed with banging my boyfriend, and she does -not- care that he's in a relationship. He was messing around on Facebook one night and messaged her as a joke. He asked her if she would like for him to go to her house sometime and "have fun" and she was like "Yeah!". He asked if she didn't mind that he has a gf and she was all "As long as she doesn't find out, I'm cool. I'll do whatever you want." And then I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I know he'd never do that, though.
Posted on: 2009/12/8 17:05
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
My biggest pet peeve is liars. Why cant people just say the truth anymore. People need to just be more upfront to avoid problems....ughh hate liars
Posted on: 2009/12/11 0:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>