The Fame Monster (Re-release) - Lady Gaga

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: The Fame Monster (Re-release) - Lady Gaga
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I'm a big fan of hers and this album is just perfect. All of the songs are well-produced and totally not boring.

The only thing I don't like about the album is the fact that it contains 8 songs only. It might have been even more successful if she had put more songs on the album.

However I'm looking forward to anything new she will bring on and I secretly hope for seeing her live if she decides to come to the Czech Republic - Prague. :)
Posted on: 2009/12/19 15:01
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
It only had a small number of tracks because it is a re-release of The Fame album even though you could take as it's own album (as she say's it is) but all and all it is just a re-release. But at least all the song's are good usaly re-releases aren't that good lol
Posted on: 2009/12/19 21:27
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I don't it's a re-release in any way.
The regular version of the album DOESN'T contain any tracks from The Fame. That means it's an album of its own. Only the deluxe version has another disc with The Fame.
However I see your point.. it was supposed to be a re-release so some might still see the album that way :)
Posted on: 2009/12/20 4:07
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I really like The Fame Monster its better than the The Fame album imo. I like all of the songs except telephone with Beyonce(she's so tiring).
Posted on: 2009/12/20 6:43
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I like a lot of Gagas songs, but don't really care for the way she presents herself. Maybe that's just me. :|
Posted on: 2009/12/20 13:30
  •  Musval
      Musval
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/Female
I got The Fame Monster for a Christmas present, and I think it's a great album! I like every song, even though Speechless and Teeth are a little bit boring. But they aren't bad songs, either. I think my favorites from the album are Bad Romance, Telephone, Monster and So Happy I Could Die. Bad Romance is starting so sound a little bid tiring, though. I think it's because of all the plays on radio. :P Well, it's still awesome and addicting song.
Posted on: 2009/12/27 7:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12