'In The Flesh' 2010 Tour
   A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/balitmore/M
The way Utada clubs tour is selling out, how graet would it be if she did a biger tour i am just happy i am going. but just some thing on my mind. ps who going to chicago or live there and are going to see Utada
Posted on: 2009/11/29 14:08
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: A biger tour after club tour some thing on my mind
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
you mean like united 06? big open space, thousands of people gathering? how nice would that be?..the only thing is that i dont think she sees that she's appreciated enough in america to do something of that magnitude..i mean she could but coming from a business standpoint, the money income becomes a question. no guarantee on how many tickets would be sold per tour location, so the money used to organise the tour session becomes the issue..can they make enough after they spent x amount putting things together.dont want to sound like a buzzkill bro, but i dont think that'll happen for a while..though it would be nice so she can pick better tour locations than majority on the west coast.
Posted on: 2009/11/29 16:13
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Not impossible but the chances of it are..mehh. Well, gotta be more positive about this. Perhaps this might happen if she gets bigger in the western market. Let's see how the release of Dirty Desire will help to boost her reputation and help her gain more 'mainstream' fans.
Posted on: 2009/11/30 4:47
  •  lolstebbo
      lolstebbo
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/US+Taiwan
Maybe there's a chance she'll try to add more shows to the tour? Most of the shows are sold out, after all... (there is a nice gap between the SF and Vegas show where she could squeeze in another show.. I notice the SD House of Blues is vacant during that period of time... *hopes*).
Posted on: 2009/12/1 13:45
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Squeeze in? That might not be an entirely good idea because I don't think she has a pretty strong immune system. I'd rather she get sufficient rest for a period time then resume performing. Add more shows but not squeeze in. I'd hate to see her fall sick again like the Tito promotion period.
Posted on: 2009/12/2 8:56
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
yeah i'd hate to see hikaru get stressed out on the tour and get sick again. we all want her in 100% health so she can write more beautiful songs for the next album.

i really hope she does an asian tour, maybe not big concerts but small shows per country. that would be much better, business-wise and for us fans of course!
Posted on: 2009/12/2 10:36
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
if she tours korea...that~ would be amazing!!! she did this interview to the korean population talking about the support she has from there. she thanks us and says hopefully one day she could do a tour to korea..if she does plan a tour there, even if its for her next japanese album, (censored) it!! i am going..i'll rob a bank(jk) to fill the budget. no way she's going to sing in korea and me not be there..

and there's no way IDJ will try to squeeze in a concert..health is a major issue for hikaru-chan...she has to maintain her voice so she can sing..i dont think she thought much about it and just sang her voice out on her united tour...the aftermath was quite dreadful..you heard her live performances of 'beautiful world' and 'kiss & cry' on music station/music fighter didnt you? we dont want that to happen again..EVER
Posted on: 2009/12/2 21:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic