12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  joeri
      joeri
soooo....what did i miss?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
so here i am after a loooong time being away i make slowly my return here on utadanet.

and i was wondering...what did i miss about utada and what did i miss on this site? i saw that swallowtale became a moderator (omedeto!) and what changes has this site made? i saw that there was a new layout and such but i am more curious about the members here :)

so any news regarding utada from about 9 months ago (around the time that she released 'this is the one' album) is apreciated
Posted on: 2009/12/2 0:25
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: soooo....what did i miss?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Hi there!
I guess you could take a look at the Utada news section. There are so many things going on lately such as her new tour, an upcoming Japanese single - Show My Love, Dirty Desire will be remixed and released as a single and she also showed up at Mika's concert. Let's see... oh, and also she got herself a new boyfriend.
Posted on: 2009/12/2 9:15
  •  joeri
      joeri
Hikki Fanatic
:O WHAT?? and that boyfriend isnt me???

who is he? XD

gimme names and such so i can track him down

thanks for the comment :)
Posted on: 2009/12/7 3:02
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi joeri,

I have to ask what have you been doing for nine months I would have difficulty staying away for nine days..

You are not out on parole...only kidding..
Posted on: 2009/12/7 6:33
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
well ramenbox pretty much said all the new stuff about hikaru. you can also add to the US/UK tour next year which is pretty exciting (and heart breaking for asian fans like me).

that about sums it up. watch the mika appearance and you'll be having goose bumps in no time. its simply amazing!

welcome back by the way.
Posted on: 2009/12/7 18:51
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Well well well...if it isn't Joery You know...you really didn't have to make a thread about yourself XD it's kinda ulsess...I mean...all the info on Hikaru is pretty much in the forum so all you had to do is read
Posted on: 2009/12/7 21:47
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
hey, where's the rest of the family???
Posted on: 2009/12/8 4:26
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
jreu!!!!! you missed out on alot..i took a leave of absence but came back and active again..aijin..ive no idea..on and off recently..jj has gone to the singapore army i believe..expect too see him in 2 years. such a brave soul he is..and your soysauce of a sister has gone off to nowhere..havent seen her in forever. not active much on facebook either

and manners giga..hi joeri..it has been quite a while..why did you leave the first time again???
Posted on: 2009/12/8 18:31
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

kayoko wrote:

and manners giga..hi joeri..it has been quite a while..why did you leave the first time again???

It's ok kayo-kun ^^ he knows I'm kidding :P

Dang Joery...haven't talked tou in months XD
Posted on: 2009/12/8 19:49
  •  joeri
      joeri
Hikki Fanatic
jah i know XD
i have a new email account btw the other one got hacked
il pm you the correct emial so we ca chat again
wel fr the people who are wondering why i was away for such a long time, i had it really busy with school and my company so ya i had that in my priority plan :P
but slowely but surely i am returning but i still do not know who that new boyfriend of utada is XD
Posted on: 2009/12/9 0:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>