<12345...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Anybody listen to BoA?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Hmm...I thought we already had BoA thread. LOL I guess I was wrong, yeah she's alright. I've listen to a few of her songs, but she's not my piece of cake. But she's cool.

I've heard a couple BoA songs but I can't get into her. Not my preference of music or singing style.
Posted on: 2005/12/22 15:30
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/in a tree.
At first i didnt really like her, but then ive grown to like her. I like her music and dancing. Im going to master dance like her! You watch ~ MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D rofl.
Posted on: 2006/1/11 16:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I've never heard her music, but I have heard her name before and it's been brought up alot during alot of Jpop discussions. BoA's cute. Well pretty, I'm guessing she sounds nice as well. Her name also came up a few times when there was discussion on her first acting role as Cho Chang. Well she didn't play it, but I'm sure she would of been fine.
Posted on: 2006/1/24 16:30
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
in case anyone wants to buy them.....

2006 avex fair price DVDS! BoA DVDs are now half price!

8 Films & More: US$26.25 vs regular price US$45.25

Valenti - 1st Live Tour: US$26.25 vs regular price US$53.25

Love & Honesty - 2nd Live Tour: US$26.25 vs regular price US$52.25

March 1st 2006 which are all limited edition japan versions.

Source: YesAsia

credits: BaBoA & YesAsia

too bad i dont buy stuff online! >.<
Posted on: 2006/1/25 0:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
So BoA has done films before, that's interesting. I don't buy stuff online either. But I'm planning on checking out BoA's music.
Posted on: 2006/1/27 8:08
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yup! she used to act, ive only seen her in korean shows though. they say she might be acting in some chinese drama.

a nice korean song from BoA would be 'Girls on Top', but, i highly recomend 'Everlasting' or 'Soundscape".
(ill upload if you want)
Posted on: 2006/2/3 4:53
  •  timeless.hikki
      timeless.hikki
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Doko ni ka.
Well...not to sound offensive or rude, but I've never been completely INTO BoA.
I liked "Every Heart", but I also heard "Make a Secret", which I completely didn't like.
The thing that really bugs me when I'm listening to her is that she sounds like she has a stuffed nose.
But I think it's just me. I'm not sure why...

Image courtesy of Hikki Forever
Posted on: 2006/2/3 11:06
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I have "Every Heart." But I wasn't sure if that was her, is that the same song off of the ending of Inuyasha? I love that song. At first I thought she was Japanese, but alot of people have said she's Korean. So is she Japanese? I thought that because wouldn't she be doing Korean pop rather than Jpop if she was Korean?
Posted on: 2006/2/5 8:41
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
I have "Every Heart." But I wasn't sure if that was her, is that the same song off of the ending of Inuyasha? I love that song. At first I thought she was Japanese, but alot of people have said she's Korean. So is she Japanese? I thought that because wouldn't she be doing Korean pop rather than Jpop if she was Korean?

yeah, Every Heart is one of the ending themes for Inuyasha. she currently sings in korean, japanese, chinese and english. (the reason why is roughtly 8 years ago, SM wanted to create a singer that they would introduce to all of asia, and BoA got chosen!!) her story is far more interesting, thats briefly why she sings in so many languages though.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 0:01
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
"Every Heart" is a sweet song and I'm just surprised when I read that she sang that. Now I know what she sounds like. Well that's cool that BoA can speak four different languages and even sing in them. So what is BoA up to recently?
Posted on: 2006/2/7 15:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>