<12345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Anybody listen to BoA?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yup YSI - You send it. woops, sry i uploaded it yesterday and i did posted the link here, but it seemed nothing happened.

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=76A022BD26C54A53

>Lily
i have a feeling i owe you something. is there a song i was supposed to upload for you?? im cant remember, ill check media request right now!!
Posted on: 2006/3/24 16:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah she and utada were the reason why I started listening to J-pop.
Posted on: 2006/3/24 23:11
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
>Lily
i have a feeling i owe you something. is there a song i was supposed to upload for you?? im cant remember, ill check media request right now!!

Yeah I think I requested for the songs Colors and Deep River by Utada. Thanks for sharing that of BoA berryz. I like Ready Butterfly.
Posted on: 2006/3/27 22:25
  •  dragon_lady
      dragon_lady
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/Female/Canada
I like her songs Every Heart, Love Bug, Love and Honesty, and No. 1
Posted on: 2006/4/2 9:30
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yeah, there all nice songs. if im correct, then BoA loves performing Every Heart.
The Love Bug is a cool song, the clip is sweet and funny!! ^_____^
Posted on: 2006/4/2 23:55
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Every Heart is such a sweet song. I'm glad she to know BoA likes performing that song since I like hearing her sing it a lot.
Posted on: 2006/4/4 14:48
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL, another person i get to correct.

"I'm glad to know BoA likes performing that song since i like hearing her sing it alot." dont add un wanted words Lily!!!!

i guess every heart is a nice song, but the song is too slow. but, then again its a ballad.
Posted on: 2006/4/5 3:47
  •  Rockwithme192
      Rockwithme192
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yes, BoA is my Idol really. I go to a forum for BoA as well called BoAjjang ^_^!
Posted on: 2006/4/7 21:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Mmmmm..... I heard that she was a bad person. A lot of people told me that she was talking bad about Spear woman (You know, the hit me baby one more time lady?)in Korean. She was preforming and that hit me lady was like, "Uhhhh....yeah."

She also took one of the awardss from one of my FAVORITE korean bands (Shinhwa) Just because Min Woo joined another company for a WEEEEEEE bit. She knew what was happening, but she just said stuff like, "Like, OH MY GOD! I would have never thought that I would get this award.....blah blah.....blah."

But, I dunno. Somebody tell ME I'm wrong because EVERYBODY likes her. -_-;; I don't like her or hate her.
Posted on: 2006/4/10 15:36
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
BoA doesnt seem like a person who would critisize anyone, especailly Britney. maybe you heard wrong, cause BoA and Britney have met several times, and they even had a concert together. i dont think BoA would say anything bad about Britney.

no affense, but i dont think its fair not to like BoA just cause she won the award instead of Shinhwa.

oh yeah, your wrong!!
Posted on: 2006/4/10 22:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>