Anybody listen to BoA?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Anybody listen to BoA?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I heard some of her song and I especially love the song called "Everlasting." Good song. But I'm more of Utada Hikaru's fan than Boa. But, Boa is still talented and adorable!
Posted on: 2006/4/11 12:22
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
LOL, another person i get to correct.

"I'm glad to know BoA likes performing that song since i like hearing her sing it alot." dont add un wanted words Lily!!!!

i guess every heart is a nice song, but the song is too slow. but, then again its a ballad.

I don't understand. What's wrong with what I said? I just meant that if she likes performing it, I'm happy because then that means she enjoys singing my favorite song by her.

BoA is talented in her own style of Jpop music. Also did you say that she performed with Britney Spears?
Posted on: 2006/4/12 21:08
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Every Heart is such a sweet song. I'm glad she to know BoA likes performing that song since I like hearing her sing it a lot.

.... but, you have SHE in the beginning (I'm glad SHE to know). am i correct, or has my english gone worst??
Posted on: 2006/4/12 21:37
  •  Zarouni
      Zarouni
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/m/underworld
I heard some of BoA songs and the most song that I like called "Sara"
BoA is so gooood but she is not better than Utada??
Posted on: 2006/4/13 1:04
  •  Rockwithme192
      Rockwithme192
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Mmmmm..... I heard that she was a bad person. A lot of people told me that she was talking bad about Spear woman (You know, the hit me baby one more time lady?)in Korean. She was preforming and that hit me lady was like, "Uhhhh....yeah."

She also took one of the awardss from one of my FAVORITE korean bands (Shinhwa) Just because Min Woo joined another company for a WEEEEEEE bit. She knew what was happening, but she just said stuff like, "Like, OH MY GOD! I would have never thought that I would get this award.....blah blah.....blah."

But, I dunno. Somebody tell ME I'm wrong because EVERYBODY likes her. -_-;; I don't like her or hate her.

BoA and Britney Spears like Berryz said, have done a concert together around christmas in 2004. BoA even gave Britney a present on stage (a hand warmer). Also, BoA doesn't seem like the one to fight over an award, and shes also friends with Shinhwa and BoA isn't a back stabber. As well...do you know korean? ...or Japanese? Because how would you know if BoA was saying that, in all the award shows that Iv seen with her that she won it was subbed for me and she never said 'OH MY GOD'...;
Posted on: 2006/4/14 19:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah BoA's new album,"Outgrow" is pretty good.The title track is really catchy too."Everlasting","Do THE MoTion" and "Make a secret" are the singles of of it,I love "make a secret"'s video.The song rocks too but BoA's skill as a all-around entertainer is very noticable in this video.My favorite tracks of the album are "Silent Screamerz" and "Soundscape".
Posted on: 2006/4/15 11:26
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Soundscape is a great song, but too bad theres no pv. Silent screamerz is ok i guess. the melody is repeated over and over again because BoA composed the song, it was also her first time.
Posted on: 2006/4/16 1:38
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Every Heart is such a sweet song. I'm glad she to know BoA likes performing that song since I like hearing her sing it a lot.

.... but, you have SHE in the beginning (I'm glad SHE to know). am i correct, or has my english gone worst??

No, sorry that's my mistake. I was supposed to edit that, but I must've forgotten. My apologies berryz, you're right. I made a grammer mistake. I think I was about to say I'm glad she likes singing that, but before I started typing likes, I changed my mind and typed some thing else. Thanks for showing me that. Your english is fine, well mine is too, but I just did that by accident. Anywho, that was way off topic, back to BoA. She seems like a very humble singer and I'm sure I'll hear more of her music in the future.
Posted on: 2006/4/16 23:33
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i love nanairo no ashita (I think thats right lol) and her album "outgrow" - soundscape ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/22 14:55
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
ive been addicted to that song lately. im not quite sure if its correct or not, but i prefer calling it brand new beat. the clip is so cute, but i like the orginal song better than the clip one.
Posted on: 2006/4/23 4:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...345678>