•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Interview: Utada's a global sensation
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Interview Link

Seems she is going to perform Japanese songs along with English songs from her US albums!

Also she plans to promote 'Dirty Desire' after the tour!
...MV eventually?
Posted on: 2010/1/15 13:40
Re: Interview: Utada's a global sensation
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
i cant say im excited about dirty desire but i would like to see what the MV would look like espcially cuz i know utada will be all sexy in it xD

as for her doing both japanese and english songs im F***EN EXSTATIC ( i dont know if thats how you spell it ) but yea that would be crazy even if i dont get to see it im sure they will have vids of it ^__^

i love you utada <3
Posted on: 2010/1/15 15:10
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Re: Interview: Utadas a global sensation
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I'm happy she's going to promote DD after the tour! And I'm so pshyched she performing both her english and japanese songs.
Posted on: 2010/1/15 15:25
  •  Rando
      Rando
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/Indonesia
let's hope it will be an MV
Posted on: 2010/1/15 15:36
  •  rossbarney2003
      rossbarney2003
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20 / Male / Aberdeen, Scotland
I wonder if they are going to re-release the album since she is gonna be promoting it again. It would seem silly to promote an already kinda old album...if they added some new stuff to it, people would be more likely to buy it lol.
Posted on: 2010/1/15 15:49
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I really wish that the tour would come to Houston but sadly it's not :(

That's awesome that she's gonna do her Japanese and English songs on the tour! and I cannot wait to see the music video for Dirty Desire (If there's gonna be one) But what really got my attention is that she's thinking about doing a cover album?? Why? lol I don't think I would like that vary much.
Posted on: 2010/1/15 16:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I hope she does a bit of promotion while DD is still rising on the dance charts, if she releases an MV while it's still rising it could boost it into the Top 10!
Posted on: 2010/1/15 17:41
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

rossbarney2003 wrote:
I wonder if they are going to re-release the album since she is gonna be promoting it again. It would seem silly to promote an already kinda old album...if they added some new stuff to it, people would be more likely to buy it lol.

It may be old to some of Utada's fans but there are a lot of people in the west who have never heard of Utada or This Is The One.
Posted on: 2010/1/15 18:35
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
wow, a cover album ei!....that seems to be interesting since she naturally creates original works and sometimes other people do covers [even plagiarize her works <cough: First Love>], maybe it would be nice to see her make other people's works as her own.
Posted on: 2010/1/16 1:03
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
It's really great that she's performing both Japanese and English songs during her concert. I'm sure most of her fans are very happy about this. I am even though I won't be there. Looking forward to videos on Youtube, lol. As for her plans to make a cover album, I'd rather she spend more time promoting her new album or perhaps working on her new single? I'm dying for "Show Me Love". A video for DD wouldn't hurt either.
Posted on: 2010/1/18 2:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>