Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Posted on: 2010/1/20 21:38
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: In The Flesh Videos
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
all these videos put the concert atmosphere to be ridiculous...its a shame i cant attend any dates, but nice of everyone to share their experiences..though its not nearly half as amazing as being there on the spot..the london date if im following what these 2 people are planning should be the most interesting..
Posted on: 2010/1/20 21:56
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
1Brando

I loled when you were screaming

Why didnt you get more of you make me want to be a man???? :(
Posted on: 2010/1/20 23:21
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Watched the video that 1Brando posted. Awesome. First Me Muero video taken from this tour. Nice take! Anyone managed to record Simple & Clean? haha, I'm also dying to watch videos of YMMWTBAM.
Posted on: 2010/1/21 1:04
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh doesn?t this camera ban make life so much more exciting, if there is anything I have learned in my own life and the experiences so far of the joys of other Utadanet fans, the queuing for hours and posting the essence of wanting and wishing to share, is like the unexpected birthday present that you never expected from the person in your life you love the most dearly, and immediately begins to radiate a special heat and soulful aroma, our attempt to clandestinely share these experiences with each other no matter what the cost is an ultimate joy and so many thank you and hugs.

My Dad once wrote these words on my first Birthday to Mum in a card ?The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart? a quote from J G. Holland,it is the surge of anticipation of a first kiss, Utada?s music and words resonate our relationships and experiences, like before Utada takes to the stage and we try and to collectively celebrate that moment and communicate the individual personal experiences that captured the joy of utada?s gestures and subtle glances, the music and lyrics brings torrents of joy, remember back in April when Utada was in hospital and the feeling for some of hopelessness and dare I say it desperation and anger.

As we excitedly plan our trips to London from across Europe lets plan how we will share this excitement on the final leg of the ?in the flesh? tour and focus some of that joy on communicating the intensity of one of the most intimate Dates.

After all just 600 or so fans will be at the O2 Islington let?s make it a night to remember for every Utada fan worldwide by capturing the event like never before ...

Jordan modern day batteries last for weeks.....nice try though...and Kayoko the London gig will I promise...
Posted on: 2010/1/21 8:06
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Wow, what a lovely semtiment Pips, and so eloquent and well worded.

And damn those long life batteries

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2010/1/21 11:26
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
More from Hollywood:

http://tinyurl.com/yfm9cy2
Devil inside

http://tinyurl.com/yczg3sg
Sakura Drops

http://tinyurl.com/y8l25be
This One (Crying like a child)

http://tinyurl.com/ycykpgj
Me Muero

http://tinyurl.com/ydgf3ew
Medley

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2010/1/21 14:03
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Los Angeles
I'll be going to her show in Vegas next weekend... I'm going to try and record the songs I didn't get. Hopefully I won't get caught!!!
Posted on: 2010/1/21 17:04
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
that 'this one' version is good..i was never really a big fan of me muero but its not all that bad

and you and pips should pair up nexus.. if youre planning on recording the whole london concert, ive this bright idea that involves the both of you equally
Posted on: 2010/1/21 18:21
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

nesfarted wrote:
I'll be going to her show in Vegas next weekend... I'm going to try and record the songs I didn't get. Hopefully I won't get caught!!!

Wow! You're going to another one?! That's awesome! I wish I could go the Las Vegas one as well! I think I'd be better prepared for that one. I have everything planned out for how I'd record during the concert.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 2:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>