Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Help Utada Get On The Ellen Degeneres Show!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Help Utada Get On The Ellen Degeneres Show!!!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I frankly don?t give a fig about your sensibilities , if it wakes you up to a subject that for so many could well become a death sentence, how do you put ?it? terrible? ?

Ignorant American springs to mind??Utada is an international celebrity?. OK no Saint Bono or Sir Bob Geldof ?and if you feel I am talking down to you somebody has too if that wakes you up to the real issues that affect lives?.but of course you prefer to stay enclosed in an ignorant bubble of selfishness about world issues?

Issues that I am sure Utada take allot more seriously ?your sexuality and the fact you can parade that sexuality with pride is all you care about and because this happens to be a site devoted to Utada the Pop Star does not negate the blunt human rights atrocities being committed as we speak from getting a forum ?

No matter what thread that happens to be in ? Geez? the only time world issues hit home is when planes start hitting towers ?
Posted on: 2010/1/30 6:03
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
I frankly don?t give a fig about your sensibilities , if it wakes you up to a subject that for so many could well become a death sentence, how do you put ?it? terrible? ?

Ignorant American springs to mind??Utada is an international celebrity?. OK no Saint Bono or Sir Bob Geldof ?and if you feel I am talking down to you somebody has too if that wakes you up to the real issues that affect lives?.but of course you prefer to stay enclosed in an ignorant bubble of selfishness about world issues?

Issues that I am sure Utada take allot more seriously ?your sexuality and the fact you can parade that sexuality with pride is all you care about and because this happens to be a site devoted to Utada the Pop Star does not negate the blunt human rights atrocities being committed as we speak from getting a forum ?

No matter what thread that happens to be in ? Geez? the only time world issues hit home is when planes start hitting towers ?

Well I'm sorry but I don't give a "fig" about you or your issues. I come to this site to talk about Utada, not all the issues going on in the world. You must be a very unhappy person if you need to talk about this stuff even on a simple forum site.

Ignorant Americans? That is truly pathetic my friend. You do not know even half of everyone who lives here, therefor your petty insults are invalid. Every country has it's own douchebags....you seem to be one of them.

Also, what the hell do you expect? That I'm gonna take a plane to Uganda and protest or something? I don't even have the money to go see my friend who lives aways from me.

It's funny that you talk as if you know me, lol. You see a few posts on a forum and somehow can know every single aspect about someone? Well, you seem to personally know every single person who lives in the U.S. so I guess that's not much of a stretch!

Don't be such a high and mighty (censored). You talk as if you travel all over the world and help thousands of people every year or something. Well excuse me princess but not everyone can afford that kind of luxury.

Pff, I don't even think it was worth responding to you. You just seem to have a massive attitude and will probably not listen to common sense. Get over yourself. Go ahead and respond if you like but I'm not gonna respond back, your not worth my time.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 10:06
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Pips - While the issue you brought up certainly has merit and is something to want to be an advocate for change about, it is completely off topic. Please stay focused on the topic that the thread is talking about. You are more than welcome to create another thread discussing that issue, but it has no place in this thread.

And by the way, many Americans know about Uganda. I already knew about the issue for a long time before you mentioned anything. Please don't make broad generalizations about a group of people. Those things you said about Americans are just as offensive as someone saying "All gay people have AIDS, are promiscuous, and are child molesters." The things happening in Uganda are very serious, please don't diminish their importance by including racist generalizations in the same paragraph.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 10:45
  •  ultra_blu
      ultra_blu
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Pips, you are a loser who needs to get off your high and mighty to be honest. this is an utada forum , what else do you expect. B****
Posted on: 2010/1/30 11:52
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
All I can hear is duelling banjo? and squealing piggies, not one single congressman received a letter of protest??..so here some music to listen to before your next post the speeded up version ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_D5-jztHEs
Posted on: 2010/1/30 12:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but Pips, you've really missed the mark here. By what stretch of logic do you presume that simply because we appreciate Utada's support for gays that we are ignorant to issues outside of American borders? For your information, I make it a point as a human being to be as aware of the conflicts plaguing the world as I can be; you bring up Uganda like it's some big secret, and then you have the gull to call people ignorant because you ASSUME they know nothing about it? Talk about circular logic. I could probably make you aware of some major and minor gay happenings around the world that you knew nothing about and then call you ignorant for failing to learn about them on your own- but that's not the point. The point is, we're here to talk about Utada, not Uganda. As ItsDaveyJ pointed out, you're more than welcome to create a separate thread surrounding that issue and others like it. In the meantime, kindly knock yourself down a peg and address us with the basic respect you yourself would like to be treated with. I understand that you have something important to say, but there's no need to be abrasive about it.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 12:43
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Pips really needs to leave.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 12:44
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but Pips, you've really missed the mark here. By what stretch of logic do you presume that simply because we appreciate Utada's support for gays that we are ignorant to issues outside of American borders? For your information, I make it a point as a human being to be as aware of the conflicts plaguing the world as I can be; you bring up Uganda like it's some big secret, and then you have the gull to call people ignorant because you ASSUME they know nothing about it? Talk about circular logic. I could probably make you aware of some major and minor gay happenings around the world that you knew nothing about and then call you ignorant for failing to learn about them on your own- but that's not the point. The point is, we're here to talk about Utada, not Uganda. As ItsDaveyJ pointed out, you're more than welcome to create a separate thread surrounding that issue and others like it. In the meantime, kindly knock yourself down a peg and address us with the basic respect you yourself would like to be treated with. I understand that you have something important to say, but there's no need to be abrasive about it.

So what did you do,you read up and did nothing ...
Posted on: 2010/1/30 12:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:

So what did you do you do you read up and did nothing ...

More assumptions. Not that your asinine behavior merits response, but I've already taken part in a variety of campaigns against Ugandan hate legislature, in a variety of ways- letters, petitions, donations. I don't have to prove anything to you, Miss Attitude. Now please take your inflated ego and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 12:59
  •  ultra_blu
      ultra_blu
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
bye bye, pips. i think its past you bedtime, dear.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 13:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789>