Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
My unfinished songs
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I dunno if this is in the wrong section but I just thought I'd let people know that iv uploaded small previews of my unfinished songs. They mean a lot to me and anyone that has followed what I do will know why. Hope you enjoy listening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suiaFzJOljA
Posted on: 2010/1/24 9:01
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: My unfinished songs
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
IceAngel I love the personal messages...please get round to finishing ...
Posted on: 2010/1/24 10:01
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I was however hoping you and MF would do another go on the final distance cover.There were parts were I felt the substance of the ballad was lost do to how gentle your voices are in places.I'm sure there were methods of harmonization that you guys didn't explore that could have given not only a rich,but completely original sound.But back on topic,I think fatal destiny has an interesting composition;I actually was hoping it would be a more....how can I say... an artsy piece?Rather than the dance feel I got from the flow of lyrical delivery.It's arrangement reminds me of Miki Furukawa's "Mutters of Metal",and that's kinda what I expected of it XD.Give the song a listen if you can,I pass it to you if you want.I'd like you to try out the suggestion to see how you like it,also to see if it still sounds good to me.It may seem like a cool idea on paper but it doesn't always translate well ya know?
Posted on: 2010/1/31 22:25
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
Thanks for the construtive critisism . I have tried looking for Mutters of Metal but I cant find it. Could you send it to me so I can have a listen? I had a more elaborate idea for the song once, but I could never imput it, based on the fact in 2006 I didnt have my music software so it was just a case of using the chords I originally wrote for it.
MF and I havnt managed to record anything recently due to her ill health but I will speak to her about it when I get the chance if she doesnt see this
Posted on: 2010/2/1 12:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic