<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Re: Favorite Song of the Tour?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
for me it was Stay Gold, followed by This One and On and On.
Posted on: 2010/1/25 21:53
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
aww i wish i couldve gone

YMMWTBAM wouldve been my fave
Posted on: 2010/1/25 21:57
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Question....did anyone here get teary-eyed during the concert??

When Hikaru first came out in Las Vegas, I was so happy to see Hikaru :D During some of her songs my eyes got wattery...it wasn't untill she began to sing First Love that my eyes became even more wet...and it was then that a tear rolled out of my eye

Hikaru-san is trully amazing
Posted on: 2010/2/14 21:00
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
I liked her bilingual Sanctuary. Thought that was awesome!
Posted on: 2010/2/14 21:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Probably Dirty Desire - she did some really great riffing during that song and it sounded so much better live.

Following that would be Apple and Cinnamon (electric guitar = awesome) and Stay Gold (had a chill club feel to it).
Posted on: 2010/2/14 21:39
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

When Hikaru first came out in Las Vegas, I was so happy to see Hikaru :D During some of her songs my eyes got wattery...it wasn't untill she began to sing First Love that my eyes became even more wet...and it was then that a tear rolled out of my eye

I cried A LOT during Passion, SAKURA Drops, and Stay Gold. By the end of Kremlin Dusk I was crying and during YMMWTBAM as well. Then especially during First Love, and massively during Simple and Clean.....lol, I think I'm a tad obsessive.

She was so amazing, I think back to it, and I really cannot believe that someone as wonderful as her even exists. She is certainly 1 in a million. :)
Posted on: 2010/2/15 1:11
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

I cried A LOT during Passion, SAKURA Drops, and Stay Gold. By the end of Kremlin Dusk I was crying and during YMMWTBAM as well. Then especially during First Love, and massively during Simple and Clean.....lol, I think I'm a tad obsessive.

She was so amazing, I think back to it, and I really cannot believe that someone as wonderful as her even exists. She is certainly 1 in a million. :)

Ohh, nice ^^

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only dude crying during her concerts XD
Posted on: 2010/2/15 21:52
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Ohh, nice ^^

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only dude crying during her concerts XD

Haha yeah, dudes crying FTW! I felt like such a dork crying but in my opinion, REAL men aren't afraid to cry, even over things like that, lol.

I'm sure many would disagree with me, but I just think that too many guys are raised with the typical "men can't cry" thing that is used in everything. Anyway, off topic.....

I even cried just watching a video of her Simple and Clean performance in NYC....and that was just a video, lol. Did anyone else start bawling when she did the "lalalalalalalalala" part in Simple and Clean? :)
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:05
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
It really didn't hit me til after the show.
When she was singing "First Love", her eyes became watery so mine did also. But most of the time, I was just soooo happy and having so much fun that I had this cheesy smile on my face the entire night.
When I got home, I cried w/my husband... lol. It was just so amazing, the best night of my life! I still cant believe its over... let alone, I cant believe I got to see her perform right in front of me...
Posted on: 2010/2/16 1:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Did anyone else start bawling when she did the "lalalalalalalalala" part in Simple and Clean? :)

It's not really in my nature to cry, but if it was, then that would have been when it happened XD That's the first song of hers I ever heard and I'm absolutely obsessed with the Hikari performance from UU06, so I was AMAZED that she did the lalala's during Simple and Clean, and even did the same arm-wave motion. I think my brain, like, made sure I didn't cry so I could see her clearly for it XD

I can't believe I saw her... I literally can't believe it!
Posted on: 2010/2/16 4:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>