<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re: Favorite Song of the Tour?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol don`t call me weird guys, but I really REALLY enjoyed Me Muero xD hmm dunno 100% if it was my fav song overall though :9
Posted on: 2010/2/16 9:20
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
lol don`t call me weird guys, but I really REALLY enjoyed Me Muero xD hmm dunno 100% if it was my fav song overall though :9

Me Muero was so much better live.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 9:28
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:

Me Muero was so much better live.

The only thing the performance was lacking were the Music lovers (Celebrate) maracas lol would have been cute :P
Posted on: 2010/2/16 9:36
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Me Muero was awesome, and YMMWTBAM was actually not too bad live as well.
My favorite two were Passion/Sanctuary and First Love, totally cried during those two lol
Posted on: 2010/2/16 15:23
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Well, it's not in my nature to have my eyes getting all watery with so many people around XD during the songs that made my eyes wet, it happened with a smile on my face :) but by the time Hikaru began to sing Simple and Clean, I was so happy to be there that I was full of joy and was standing up dancing and singing along with her XD just like the whole croud XD
Posted on: 2010/2/16 21:00
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Well, it's not in my nature to have my eyes getting all watery with so many people around XD during the songs that made my eyes wet, it happened with a smile on my face :) but by the time Hikaru began to sing Simple and Clean, I was so happy to be there that I was full of joy and was standing up dancing and singing along with her XD just like the whole croud XD

Yeah, I apologize, my post came off a little wrong. There are also many people who just aren't able to cry in crowds, as you are yourself. :) Nothing wrong with that at all.

You should have seen me when she sang Poppin...I was dancing so stupidly but I was having soooo much fun. :)

Also, I loved Me Muero myself. I really wish the songs from TiTO were....well, no offense to Hikki, but more similar to the live versions! On and On sounded so much prettier without the guy yelling "yeah" in the background.
Posted on: 2010/2/17 1:21
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
i didnt get to go to the concert, so she better come back.... lol
Posted on: 2010/2/17 1:33
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
I think she will! She did kind of hint it in her newest blog post.
Posted on: 2010/2/17 1:36
  •  kawaii_wolf
      kawaii_wolf
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 23/F/NYC
I wish I could have seen Hikki live, she is so amazing! I;ve been watching the In The Flesh videos on youtube, each and every performance is awesome! But when she sang Simple and Clean and added the "lalalas" to it I could'nt stop crying! ^_^
Posted on: 2010/2/17 21:58
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Yeah, I apologize, my post came off a little wrong. There are also many people who just aren't able to cry in crowds, as you are yourself. :) Nothing wrong with that at all.

You should have seen me when she sang Poppin...I was dancing so stupidly but I was having soooo much fun. :)

Also, I loved Me Muero myself. I really wish the songs from TiTO were....well, no offense to Hikki, but more similar to the live versions! On and On sounded so much prettier without the guy yelling "yeah" in the background.

I must agree. "On and On" was so much better with the "yeah! yeah!" in the background.
Posted on: 2010/2/18 0:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>