<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Favorite Song of the Tour?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Well, it's not in my nature to have my eyes getting all watery with so many people around XD during the songs that made my eyes wet, it happened with a smile on my face :) but by the time Hikaru began to sing Simple and Clean, I was so happy to be there that I was full of joy and was standing up dancing and singing along with her XD just like the whole croud XD
Posted on: 2010/2/16 21:00
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Me Muero was awesome, and YMMWTBAM was actually not too bad live as well.
My favorite two were Passion/Sanctuary and First Love, totally cried during those two lol
Posted on: 2010/2/16 15:23
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
lol don`t call me weird guys, but I really REALLY enjoyed Me Muero xD hmm dunno 100% if it was my fav song overall though :9

Me Muero was so much better live.

The only thing the performance was lacking were the Music lovers (Celebrate) maracas lol would have been cute :P
Posted on: 2010/2/16 9:36
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
lol don`t call me weird guys, but I really REALLY enjoyed Me Muero xD hmm dunno 100% if it was my fav song overall though :9

Me Muero was so much better live.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 9:28
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Posted on: 2010/2/16 9:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Did anyone else start bawling when she did the "lalalalalalalalala" part in Simple and Clean? :)

It's not really in my nature to cry, but if it was, then that would have been when it happened XD That's the first song of hers I ever heard and I'm absolutely obsessed with the Hikari performance from UU06, so I was AMAZED that she did the lalala's during Simple and Clean, and even did the same arm-wave motion. I think my brain, like, made sure I didn't cry so I could see her clearly for it XD

I can't believe I saw her... I literally can't believe it!
Posted on: 2010/2/16 4:37
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
It really didn't hit me til after the show.
When she was singing "First Love", her eyes became watery so mine did also. But most of the time, I was just soooo happy and having so much fun that I had this cheesy smile on my face the entire night.
When I got home, I cried w/my husband... lol. It was just so amazing, the best night of my life! I still cant believe its over... let alone, I cant believe I got to see her perform right in front of me...
Posted on: 2010/2/16 1:30
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Ohh, nice ^^

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only dude crying during her concerts XD

Haha yeah, dudes crying FTW! I felt like such a dork crying but in my opinion, REAL men aren't afraid to cry, even over things like that, lol.

I'm sure many would disagree with me, but I just think that too many guys are raised with the typical "men can't cry" thing that is used in everything. Anyway, off topic.....

I even cried just watching a video of her Simple and Clean performance in NYC....and that was just a video, lol. Did anyone else start bawling when she did the "lalalalalalalalala" part in Simple and Clean? :)
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:05
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Question....did anyone here get teary-eyed during the concert??

When Hikaru first came out in Las Vegas, I was so happy to see Hikaru :D During some of her songs my eyes got wattery...it wasn't untill she began to sing First Love that my eyes became even more wet...and it was then that a tear rolled out of my eye

Hikaru-san is trully amazing

I cried A LOT during Passion, SAKURA Drops, and Stay Gold. By the end of Kremlin Dusk I was crying and during YMMWTBAM as well. Then especially during First Love, and massively during Simple and Clean.....lol, I think I'm a tad obsessive.

She was so amazing, I think back to it, and I really cannot believe that someone as wonderful as her even exists. She is certainly 1 in a million. :)

Ohh, nice ^^

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only dude crying during her concerts XD
Posted on: 2010/2/15 21:52
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Question....did anyone here get teary-eyed during the concert??

When Hikaru first came out in Las Vegas, I was so happy to see Hikaru :D During some of her songs my eyes got wattery...it wasn't untill she began to sing First Love that my eyes became even more wet...and it was then that a tear rolled out of my eye

Hikaru-san is trully amazing

I cried A LOT during Passion, SAKURA Drops, and Stay Gold. By the end of Kremlin Dusk I was crying and during YMMWTBAM as well. Then especially during First Love, and massively during Simple and Clean.....lol, I think I'm a tad obsessive.

She was so amazing, I think back to it, and I really cannot believe that someone as wonderful as her even exists. She is certainly 1 in a million. :)
Posted on: 2010/2/15 1:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>