Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  cifoster
      cifoster
When should we show up????
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
What time do you think we should get there? Doors open at 7pm. I'm flying in from Virginia (wooo yeah that's far!) How early did you guys get there for her other concerts to get up close to the stage?
Posted on: 2010/1/28 12:33
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: When should we show up????
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I got there before noon.
Posted on: 2010/1/28 13:19
  •  needler303
      needler303
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I got there before noon.

were there a lot of people already in line?
Posted on: 2010/1/28 13:31
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

needler303 wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I got there before noon.

were there a lot of people already in line?

no only a few people. around 3 or 4, the line started getting long. i don't know about other places though. i went to the hawaii show which was the first stop of this tour... but if you want to get in the front, i suggest you get there early. the wait was well worth it for me.
Posted on: 2010/1/28 14:52
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
if the place of the show offer some kind of line skip or vip thing if you dont wanna wait in line. i went at 6pm with the vip thing and got front row. all depends if you have options to wait and pay extra to not wait in line.
Posted on: 2010/1/28 15:56
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I went at a bit later than some at the earlier shows cause I wanted to be close to the front but it worked out fine. All of the venues seem to be no seats and SRO only. If you are short you may have limited viewing on the main floor. You do get a bit stiff and tired standing for so long. For me it was 4:30 PM to 11:00 PM and when I turned to leave, I needed to squat to make the legs work.

I found out later that if you eat or drink in the attached bar there is a way to get in ahead of the line. I was about 50 back when I got there but many in front of me were saving space for their friends. So I was about 100 back when the door opened but when I got in there seemed to be 200 already inside (from the bar). Still it was good to get a rather close spot maybe 20 feet from Hikaru. There were some seats on the risers toward the back but I wanted to be close. Waiting was a drag cause I couldn't get a drink but if I did I would need to go to the bathroom and there was no way I wanted to loose my spot.

We all kind of lucked out in Seattle cause the weather was good. If it's cold and rainy it will be bad news so be prepared for where you are. Bring a bag to toss your stuff in cause it's gets hot inside.
Posted on: 2010/1/29 22:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic