Damn you were damn lucky put it in some kind Museum XP
Posted on: 2010/1/31 19:52
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re: Found Some of Utada
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Awesome!!

(is that a Lady Antebellum CD I spy in the background under the bubblewrap?)
Posted on: 2010/1/31 20:02
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Found Some of Utadas old School Stuff
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Yes...like Q said...Thank you ^^
Posted on: 2010/1/31 20:05
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
That....is....amazing! WOW, you are so lucky dude...frame it, treat it like the holy grail! lol.

That is quite a sight to see, and thank you for providing pics, otherwise I wouldn't have believed it. I really think you should email Hikki, I would like to see her respond to it in a blog post or something.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 0:04
  •  Shogoll
      Shogoll
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
omg! this is incredible! the fact that it says Utada Hikaru on that scrap of paper (or what's left of it lol) has changed my life thank you for enriching our lives with this amazing discovery ^^

Congratulations.

Honestly I'm not a very avid fan of Hikaru Utada so I'm rather apathetic, and somehow I doubt that a standardized SAT registration sheet which only has an extremely loose connection to Hikaru Utada has any sort of value. If you don't believe it/don't care about it, you're more or less in the same boat as me. There's not much more proof I can give and honestly even if I could I don't think it'd be worth the effort to present any of it. Keep up your skepticism though, it's a powerful tool in life - the sarcasm is a touch unnecessary, however.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 8:29
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
If Kumachang is skeptical it is not meant rudely, he?s genuinely not that type of person, to stumble over something this valuable for some requires perhaps authenticating further, as JudgeJamster suggests have you considered sending a scan to Hikki and asking for confirmation it?s a shot in the dark, Utada does not reply to fan mail often but in this case you have nothing to lose, it?s a great find , if it is fake it?s a truly professional job, it?s has mold on left hand top leaf and the distressing along the fold and staining looks genuine , what are you intending to do with your find Shogoll, AKidInJapan , humbly? preservation is paramount ?it actually makes my spine tingle sharing at it ?

If this could have been presented to Utada at the meet and greet in Hawaii and ?..I know dream on ?.where did that Marty McFly hide that DeLorean again ?? ..
Posted on: 2010/2/2 9:36
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I'd be much more impressed if you could find out what her score was.

I heard somewhere that she scored around a 1500 (1600 is perfect), which is pretty awesome and I wouldn't doubt considering she was accepted into Columbia.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 10:28
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
nice find but i don't want to be a buzzkill, you might want to take the picture down. her management might see it as a invasion of her privacy. even if it's old... ps. i really think Utada should online classes from Columbia.
Posted on: 2010/2/10 23:55
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

fleeingbynight wrote:
nice find but i don't want to be a buzzkill, you might want to take the picture down. her management might see it as a invasion of her privacy. even if it's old... ps. i really think Utada should online classes from Columbia.

Hm good point.
BTW, has anyone ever sent a picture of this to Hikki herself? I wonder what she'll think of it...

I remember wanting to go to Columbia when I was in high school... either Columbia or Syracuse. I really wanted to be in NY too. I would've gone if I didn't have to move back to Japan.
Posted on: 2010/2/10 23:59
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

Hm good point.
BTW, has anyone ever sent a picture of this to Hikki herself? I wonder what she'll think of it...

I remember wanting to go to Columbia when I was in high school... either Columbia or Syracuse. I really wanted to be in NY too. I would've gone if I didn't have to move back to Japan.

I was burnt out by the time I got out of high school. Taking the math portion of a test three times before I got my diploma took its toll on me. I really would have loved to go Florida State University since it's the only place in Florida to study Japanese. On a side note, my high school offered Japanese as part of its Foreign Language course. The problem was the classes were filled up even before you started high school. It was that popular.

I really would love to travel to Japan just once but I get the feeling I would starve and be broke on my first day there.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 0:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>