<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Re: Setlist of all concerts?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
I have a feeling the setlist will be different in London, the show is an hour shorter than elsewhere, so unless Rizzo plays from 7-8 as the venue is filling we're going to get a different experience from everyone else. It would be a shame too as people are flying in from all over to see her, me included, and as the tour is to promote TITO i personally wouldn't be too surprised if there were far fewer Japanese songs. I hope this isn't the case but the show has to be over by 10pm, so yeah, i'm not going to be holding my breath.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 2:56
  •  jumpoff501
      jumpoff501
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L UK
^^^ Actually, I don't know if that's true, because most of the shows in America said doors open 8pm. Whereas here they open at 7.

I'm sure Mike Rizzo will be done by 8-8;30..so that leaves an hr and a half for Utada to play. I think we will get pretty much same setlist as everywhere else. Maybe with a duet with Mika ( )
Posted on: 2010/2/1 9:24
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Oh yeah, you're right! I just assumed all the shows would open their doors at the same time, but i've actually had a look and WHOOP!!! Seems like we'll be getting the whole show too, which is a massive worry assuaged! Brillo-pads!! Bring it on Hikki!!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/1 10:05
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
For the heart station person:

that's awesome enough that she acknowledged you
Posted on: 2010/2/2 18:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12