12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
I am Sorry
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I sincerely apologise for talking my anger out on Americans members on this site, when actually meeting these Ugandan and Senegalian nationals who have fled their countries and sit through the appalling atrocities committed to them and their families , then to hear who is responsible I let my emotions get the better of my judgment and lashed out verbal and unjustly at American members on this site, and made unfair and unwarranted generalizations, I should have known better, I am supposed to be an Intelligent person, however my reasoning was flawed and my actions and hate misdirected??
Posted on: 2010/1/31 1:10
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: I am Sorry
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
THAT'S RIGHT DAMMIT.You owe "US" this apolog--! I'm sorry,I'm joking,Lipa.No worries from me,despite how insensitive you have been to our ignorance HMPH(jk).But as compensation; You must be my Rie Takeuchi for a day.Call me and sing/recite "Puppy dog mail".I will leave further instruction in you inbox!Good day!
Posted on: 2010/1/31 18:35
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
Oh...hi...um yeah...apology accepted? I was kinda ticked off when I read your post but I couldn't defend anything....thread got closed Hope you don't still hate our guts

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/1/31 18:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Actually after watch the thread got closed, I laugh with what happen after read it. Sorry for that ,I little quote

Quote:

Don't be ashamed with your mistake, as long you became more wise after that

Not many people dare to make apologize after what he/she done a mistake, and its good you do that plus in public. Hope this thing not happen in the future and also to all UNet member

Thank You

SwallowTail
Posted on: 2010/1/31 19:44
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Aww...I don't know what you did...but I hope you're back on unet again...as a regular memeber ^^
Posted on: 2010/1/31 20:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Yes I was stupid and insulting and this has rebounded on my Father whose BT Reuters colleagues he manages, all 550 situated at the Reuters Global finance centre in Nutley New York caught sight of this thanks to Sis, she sent the link to the daughter of a colleague Dad knows in the Centre and has done the rounds ....They been sending him messages on the weekend USA ?UK handover asking him if him if they should wear body armour if they ever come to London and happen to bump into me......I sent apologies yesterday..
I have been taking anger management but I got angry with course instructor for turning up late ....
Posted on: 2010/2/1 2:17
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i didnt know what you were talking about at first..just a misplaced reply i thought, later i saw the other posts and then i was like OMG sister!! seriously i thought she was hacked..some users have been before..i ended actually apologising to other users who may have felt offended..but everything turned out okay..we discussed it right pips ? hopefully Q will let this slide and it'll be like before yes?

my tips on anger management:
1). listen to metal music!! - ever tried killswitch engage? hear the roars and think all your dirty thoughts..cleanse yourself, let it out with the music..i often do this to keep me calm..no honestly i do...listen to “my curse” and im good..lol
and..
2). i never tried “goosfraba”-ing it before its worth a shot..

if all else fails pips i can look up who helped wayne rooney...if he can overcome anger..anyone can!! you got this one easy sister..and i'll be wearing my body armour for sure!! lol
Posted on: 2010/2/1 13:34
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have apologised to Q she wants me to think before posting in future...which is fair comment...
Posted on: 2010/2/1 15:02
  •  Steve_C
      Steve_C
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/London
Oh wow. I read through that thread a bit earlier today. You went off the rails there Pips. Bad times. I can't say everyone handled it in the best way either.

It takes proverbial balls to come out like this. Everyone screws up sometime so no worries. You sounded passionate enough, so you should just direct your energy and those good intentions somewhere more productive. You live and you learn, right, though i've firmly stepped into the realm of clich? with that one.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 15:30
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Steve I lost the plot ....and in all honesty "Utadanet", as members quite rightly pointed out is a site devoted to Hikaru Utada..what would she think ? ....hikki would not be impressed me thinks ...politcal science is a not my subject I went along to support friends and ended up getting wound up and furious...

Kayoko I will be posting in the sports tomorrow, Arsenal what happened ?.. Val is still celebrating with a Diet Coke and lime....with twist of lemon ......sensible...
Posted on: 2010/2/1 16:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>