Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Help Utada Get On The Ellen Degeneres Show!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Help Utada Get On The Ellen Degeneres Show!!!
Administrator
A/S/L
Ellen is looking for international singers for an upcoming segment on her show! This would be PERFECT promotion for Utada and the new Dirty Desire single! Plus she fits the criteria perfectly!

Quote:
Ellen is discovering some amazing international music. Now she's looking for more -- and wants your help! If you know any great musicians from around the world, tell us why you think Ellen would love them.

Read more: http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=257#ixzz0dQ6XTDCV

Help by submitting a form here!
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=257

THIS IS A REBOOT OF THIS THREAD THAT WENT OFF TOPIC
Posted on: 2010/1/31 1:38
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Re: Help Utada Get On The Ellen Degeneres Show!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
There's nothing I'd love more than to fill this in, but it asks for home addresses and everything, and I don't live in the US. Has anyone outside the US filled this in? If you did, how did you fill it in?
Posted on: 2010/2/1 12:46
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/ M / USA
Yeahh, i just filled out my information. It would be great to see her on Ellen.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 12:51
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 Male VA
I hope we get an update from Ellen soon. I'm pumped.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 13:10
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
Ive been watching the show everyday still nothing from the letters we sent. we should get more sites to help out like on Facebook an stuff an even twitter god i hate twitter but someone can follow ellen on twitter an let her Know about Hikaru Sama so Utada can come on the ellen show.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 14:42
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!

Even if you are not an US resident YOU CAN STILL VOTE!

When it asks you to fill in your state select "Non US Resident". Some of you may not get Ellen broadcasted in your location. We're Utada fans so we must think of something! When it asks you which channel you watch Ellen on, just put "Youtube"

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/5 14:50
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Thanks DEEPRIVER for the tips.

I already posted my app on the first thread, so I shall just say that I am glad to see so many doing this!
Posted on: 2010/2/7 1:59
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
Submitted my request for Utada to be on her show. crossing fingers.
Posted on: 2010/2/8 18:59
  •  magnus96
      magnus96
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 28 / m / nyc
Submitted! What I said:

"I discovered Utada years ago in college after her music was featured in TV commercials for a highly rated video game called Kingdom Hearts. I've loved her ever since. She has 2 English albums, most recent released in 2009. Her lyrics can be occasionally quirky, but always catchy. She has many more albums in Japanese and has been performing more than 10 years since age 15 I believe. She's big in Japan and has been attempting to break into the US market for over half a decade but just doesn't get the required exposure. I saw her in concert last night Feb 8th in NYC and she was amazing. Listen to Sanctuary, it is beautiful. Then listen to Passion, the same song in Japanese. Equally beautiful and makes you want to learn Japanese."
Posted on: 2010/2/9 8:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Sent.

This is what I wrote: "I love your show, Ellen. I think you're amazing and hilarious but I also think you would love Utada. She's a Japanese American artist who's MAJOR big in Japan but has released a Cd here in the States last year called "This Is The One". A lot of radio stations thought she would make it big when the CD came out (this guy on z100 told me he hoped for it) but it's gone by without too much notice from the majority of the public. I believe she is extremely underrated here and I'm not so sure why, whether it's a racial thing or bad marketting (probably more of the latter). She's also VERY down to Earth and intelligent, very huge on talent but does little boasting. I just went to her concert at The Fillmore in NYC and I cried from her awesomeness. I recommend the song "On and on" because it's a party-friendly song that's INCREDIBLY fun to dance to (like many other of her other songs like Poppin', etc). It's hard to decide on just one song though so please be sure to check out more of her music both in English and Japanese! Thanks so much for your time and consideration."
Posted on: 2010/2/9 10:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>