Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: In the flesh 2010 London 11th Feb [New Date]
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

senshicrystal wrote:
*sigh*

TicketWeb fails yet again. Ticket hasn't arrived one day before the event so now I have to pick them up at the box office. Even worst is that pick up is only from 6pm onwards!

*sigh*

You should still get in line as early as you want - then you can have whoever's standing near you hold your spot for a few minutes while you go grab your tickets. I'm sure no one will fuss about it if you've been waiting as long as they have anyway. I left the line during the NYC show several times and the people around me were understanding about it.
Posted on: 2010/2/10 21:24
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Those going to the London show, have fun!
I wonder if its gonna be slightly different from the shows she did in the states...

So there are two dates for London, are all the reviews going under one thread or are they going to be separated?
Posted on: 2010/2/10 21:04
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/UK
*sigh*

TicketWeb fails yet again. Ticket hasn't arrived one day before the event so now I have to pick them up at the box office. Even worst is that pick up is only from 6pm onwards!

*sigh*
Posted on: 2010/2/10 3:57
  •  Trax
      Trax
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 / Male / UK
I'll be there Thursday night, I can't wait !! :)

Tickets arrived this morning
Posted on: 2010/2/9 15:27
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
Quote:

z_efiris wrote:
hello!!

I'm a new member, but I have actually been reading this forum from time to time for years already, to get the latest info of Hikki
This includes the fact that I found out from this post about the new date of In the Flesh in London so that I managed to get a hold of the ticket on time

I am really grateful to NGBear for sharing the information!!!

Anyway, I am going to the concert on the coming Thursday (11 Feb) and wondering if I can meet other fellow fans and forumers. Maybe an after party to celebrate the night is also an idea.

No Problem, im happy you managed to get a ticket
Enjoy the show
Posted on: 2010/2/9 11:58
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26 / m / London
Haven't heard of DJ Marlene. Anyone know what is her dj style? I would imagine its going to be remixes and club anthems (similar to Mike Rizzo).

I'll be at the show on Thursday if there is a gathering point for all Utadanet peeps. I hope not too many people are lining up early (I have to come straight from work so can't get there until doors open. ).

I wonder if she is going to keep the same set list from her US shows or mix it up a bit.

Will also try to live twitter from the event. Check my profile for the link.
Posted on: 2010/2/9 9:29
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

senshicrystal wrote:
Hey guys! :D

Me and a friend will be attending this event, and we're so super excited! Lets hope the tickets arrive before Thu, if not well I'll be on the phone most of the morning.

What is interesting for that date and the 12th, is that according to the O2 Academy website we will not be having DJ Rizzo. Instead we have listed a DJ Marlene.

http://www.o2academyislington.co.uk/Search/List?q=utada

What do you guys think?

wow, i wonder what happened...
maybe Mike Rizzo has another gig.
Posted on: 2010/2/8 18:29
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/UK
Hey guys! :D

Me and a friend will be attending this event, and we're so super excited! Lets hope the tickets arrive before Thu, if not well I'll be on the phone most of the morning.

What is interesting for that date and the 12th, is that according to the O2 Academy website we will not be having DJ Rizzo. Instead we have listed a DJ Marlene.

http://www.o2academyislington.co.uk/Search/List?q=utada

What do you guys think?
Posted on: 2010/2/8 18:12
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
SOLD OUT!!! That's amazing, Europe loves Hikki! WHOOP!
Posted on: 2010/2/8 7:17
  •  z_efiris
      z_efiris
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24 / M / the Netherlands
hello!!

I'm a new member, but I have actually been reading this forum from time to time for years already, to get the latest info of Hikki
This includes the fact that I found out from this post about the new date of In the Flesh in London so that I managed to get a hold of the ticket on time

I am really grateful to NGBear for sharing the information!!!

Anyway, I am going to the concert on the coming Thursday (11 Feb) and wondering if I can meet other fellow fans and forumers. Maybe an after party to celebrate the night is also an idea.
Posted on: 2010/2/8 7:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>