<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Re: About Advent Children.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
But Advent Children is much much better than the spirits within XD, I love that movie. It have to be the best movie 2005 :D
Posted on: 2005/10/28 7:27
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
advent children has got 2 be the best final fantasy and film ever made it has the best graphics the best fights. Cloud kadaj loz and yazoo that fight is amazing.
Posted on: 2006/6/21 7:11
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
well the movie is meant to be like.. the end bit of FF7. about jenova (however u spell) but it is kinda confusing.
But the fighting scene are just the best! i can watch it over and over again.
Those who havnt completed, or even played the game....obviously u wouldnt understand it.
Posted on: 2006/6/21 8:12
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i like the fight with kadaj then the best fight in the whole movie when he absorbs jenova and transforms into sephiroth it was amazin
Posted on: 2006/6/21 9:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
In my opinion, I think this movie rocked. Lol, even though I didn't know much about Final Fantasy, I really liked the story. After watching it, I definitely became a Cloud fan. He kicks butt. Tifa and Vincent were cool too. Sure, the Jenova part wasn't completely clear to me since I didn't really play the game. The epilogue was supposed to help on the most part for that. I liked it, plain and simple. Did anyone else think the part when the sign hit Rude on the head was so freakin funny? Man, I laughed so hard watching that part. Dilly dally shilly shally!
Posted on: 2006/6/21 22:17
  •  Caitsith53
      Caitsith53
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/m/england/liskeard
awwww man its awesome ushud play ff7 and the film will make perfevct sense
Posted on: 2006/6/26 7:48
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea the game may be old but its really good but its very long but once u beat it u will understand everything
Posted on: 2006/6/26 8:49
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Yes i love final fantasy! i believe this ovie was a LOT better than that spirits within one agree? ANd i can't stop myself from wishing that they were real. . . . ; . ;
And yes i find it funny with Rude and Reno >O< Vincent is sooo cool, but its kinda funny how he's like ". . . .i need to get a phone" lol i just wanted to hug him. >O<
Posted on: 2006/6/26 8:52
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea it was way better than spirits within and vincent is kool so is yuffie and who could forget good ol sephiroth ff7 isnt anything without him
Posted on: 2006/6/26 8:55
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
yeah, advent children was great.
i never buy dvd's, but for this one, i specially went to a big city to get it, on the release day.
i got the spirits within too, but i don't think that's a good movie. it almost was the end for square... but they totally restored it with AC.
beautiful CGI, way better than that cartoony crap.
and i bought the special 2-disc dvd. i didn't play FF VII as well, i didn't have much problems with the storyline, but the extra documentary that explained the whole story still made a lot clear.
and since then i'm desperatly searching for FF VII, and a PS1 memory card (no, i can't buy on the internet, my mom would kill me lol)
Posted on: 2006/6/26 13:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>