Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  what is up with everyone saying that, utada, had surery on her body....and she isn't trying!?!?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
what is up with everyone saying that, utada, had surery on her body....and she isn't trying!?!?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
ok, so, i was talking ot some frineds
and they are saying how she is fake and how she isn't trying hard at all...basicaly she is slacking
what is going onnnnnnn>????

~krissy~
Posted on: 2005/10/25 10:12
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: what is up with everyone saying that, utada, had surery on her body....and she isn't trying!?!?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Whoa! Okay, yeah some people were saying that she's slacking, but I haven't heard anything about her changing body. I don't agree with your friends. I don't even see anything different about her body, but she could be changing. Like her diet. Different food could change your body, as for slacking I don't think she is. She's still giving us good music. Well I think so, and that's all that matter really, is what you think.
Posted on: 2005/10/25 11:14
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Re: what is up with everyone saying that, utada, had surery on her body....and she isn't trying!?!?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
Hei, HEi, HEI!!! She came from far east Fly to far west. To unite the world with her voice (he,he that what i think) What do you expect ?!
Posted on: 2005/10/25 22:49
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
i love utada
and i don't beleive them anyway
trust me
i won't say or think it if my life depended on it
Quote:

kamirunokan wrote:
Hei, HEi, HEI!!! She came from far east Fly to far west. To unite the world with her voice (he,he that what i think) What do you expect ?!
Posted on: 2005/10/27 10:19
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
We all love Utada here :D
Posted on: 2005/10/28 7:29
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
i'm touch! Glad to hear that!! wonder what'll Utada say if she hear this?
Posted on: 2005/10/29 0:29
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
hehe^^
Posted on: 2005/10/29 5:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic