Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Archived
     'In The Flesh' 2010 Tour
   is utada going to damage her voice from the tour?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
is utada going to damage her voice from the tour?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Because she damaged her voice from utada united tour right so do you think she will damage her voice again?
Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:44
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Re: is utada going to damage her voice from the tour?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
she'll recover
Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:50
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
dont know I hope not am more worried if she gets a bad case of peritonsillitis again she said the doctors wanted to give her an operation if she gets it again. Which could effect her voice.
Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:58
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
There is a quick recovery routine that vocalist use. You sip cold water via a straw all day and don't talk to anyone just write it. In a day your voice comes back recovered.
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:00
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
obviously its going to do some damage, especially because she's touring in winter. the cold & dryness will definitely affect her voice in some way. which is why she mentioned in her blog that she keeps 3 humidifiers running all night in her hotel room.
im hoping she gets a lot of rest after this tour. i know she said that shes going to release "Dirty Desire" as her new single along with a new album sometime during the year. it going to be another busy year, i hope she doesn't overwork herself.
but for the most part, she'll be alright. she works miracles.
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:03
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

but for the most part, she'll be alright. she works miracles.

YES I AGREE

Quote:

kjazz wrote:

There is a quick recovery routine that vocalist use. You sip cold water via a straw all day and don't talk to anyone just write it. In a day your voice comes back recovered.

i hope she does that so her voice gets better :P

hmm i think she wont damage it as much as utada united because shes singing the this is the one songs which are easier to sing
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:59
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
i know she said that shes going to release "Dirty Desire" as her new single along with a new album sometime during the year. it going to be another busy year, i hope she doesn't overwork herself.

What interview did she say this again? I missed it.
Posted on: 2010/2/5 21:42
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

scott_o_k wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
i know she said that shes going to release "Dirty Desire" as her new single along with a new album sometime during the year. it going to be another busy year, i hope she doesn't overwork herself.

What interview did she say this again? I missed it.

it was from a recent Japanese article when they announced she broke up with her bf.
Posted on: 2010/2/5 21:46
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
I recall hearing that Utada was affected by allergies or something during the UNITED tour, whereas this tour she seems much better, so I personally don't think she will be affected all that much.

In the UNITED dvd, she sounded strong at first, but then struggled towards the middle and end of the concert. When I saw her in Seattle, she was strong all the way through, sounded just as good singing Me Muero as she did in the beginning with On and On.

Then listening to those Vegas MP3's, I knew for sure that she was strong all the way through the concert. So I think by the end of the tour her voiced may be a bit strained, but not damaged like after UNITED.
Posted on: 2010/2/5 22:06
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Especially because in Utada United, she wore big dresses and the stage was really spacious. Im sure she was very tired from all the moving around she did.

When I saw her in Hawaii, she sounded amazing throughout the whole show. It kinda surprised me because of how her voice was so strained in Utada United.
Posted on: 2010/2/5 22:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>