<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Japanese cover
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i like the covr of the u.s one because it has mostly all the characters and it shiny :w00t: yes Shiny

Haha! YEAH!!! That's TRUE!!! It was all shiny when I got it and it looked too HOLY for me to touch. XD~ Drool, drool! I didn't even let anyone play or TOUCH it except for me. Yes, don't I sound GREEDY??? ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:39
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i like the covr of the u.s one because it has mostly all the characters and it shiny yes Shiny

Haha! YEAH!!! That's TRUE!!! It was all shiny when I got it and it looked too HOLY for me to touch. XD~ Drool, drool! I didn't even let anyone play or TOUCH it except for me. Yes, don't I sound GREEDY??? ^ ^

haha lol me 2 i dont let anybody touch and i clean the case every time i touch it
Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i like the covr of the u.s one because it has mostly all the characters and it shiny yes Shiny

haha lol me 2 i dont let anybody touch and i clean the case every time i touch it

Well you'renot the only ones. My cousin barely ever lets me Look at it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted on: 2006/5/29 16:59
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

cjam496 wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:

Well you'renot the only ones. My cousin barely ever lets me Look at it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

to me its like sacred to me
Posted on: 2006/5/29 21:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:

yes veery greedy, although i felt the sameway about the kh2 cover
Posted on: 2006/5/31 16:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234