Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  does anyone know how to download the movie final fantasy 7 advent children??

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Rogue
      Rogue
Re: does anyone know how to download the movie final fantasy 7 advent children??
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Woman, 18, Belgium
Yeah, but he lives in the Netherlands. Not in the USA
Posted on: 2006/1/7 8:23
Re: does anyone know how to download the movie final fantasy 7 advent children??
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
lol you're right sorry
At the same it's also going to be released in Europe too...well... I hope they still intend to release it here... now I am scared lol

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2006/1/8 4:39
  •  Rogue
      Rogue
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Woman, 18, Belgium
I know a girl who has a great shop in my City, maybe can I ask her to invite a lot of people and give an own cinema performance? *sees screaming FF-fans push themself against the windows *

Anyways, the movie was great, I really enjoyed it, but the action scenes were somehow... Unrealistic. I mean, which human can Jump 100 meter and then fall down 200 meter *points at the fight against Neo-Bahamut* and still be alive when he comes down???

BUT: Vincent rules!!!!!!!!! And Sephiroth too!!!!!! (a little )

@Batignole: Never mind
Posted on: 2006/1/9 3:05
  •  PRinCe
      PRinCe
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/male/the nederlands
Sorry rogue but ClouD is the best.
Posted on: 2006/1/9 10:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12