<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: From the DJ
guest_Unregistered
Salomonis

Omg out of topic of damn where did you get that pic.!
Posted on: 2010/2/12 5:24
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Or better yet Hall and Oates. I would start spas dancing like the guy on the balcony at Chicago
Posted on: 2010/2/12 2:52
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
So awesome that you're willing to listen to us fans for song ideas. Not sure if there are a lot of Utada fans with similar tastes, but I like Basement Jaxx and Girl Talk as far as newer club music. Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls would be funny/entertaining, but that might be considered trite for Utada's concert. I'd go nuts if you managed to do something 80s like Tom Tom Club.
Posted on: 2010/2/12 2:40
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Yeah, actually speaking to Mike Rizzo is a HUGE honor. I still can't believe it, were talking to a celebrity here!

As with a_kikoo, I don't really listen to any other Japanese music other then Utada, so I can't really suggest any Japanese music, other then maybe some Gackt or Hyde. I've heard a couple of their songs that are pretty good. Vanilla by Gackt is very catchy.

I still gotta go with my suggestion of Swedish singer Lisa Miskovsky, she's great and might be my second favorite singer of all time. Midnight Sun, Still Alive, Please, Mary, and What If are all great songs, and could be some pretty cool remixes. :D
Posted on: 2010/2/12 0:42
  •  aerith
      aerith
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/F/AZ
Hey Mr. Rizzo! I loved some of the remixes you played. Do you have an official site? I'd love to hear more.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 20:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Wow. I don't know to say to this except that it's kind of an honor to have the DJ of Utada's Front Act come on Unet and post something. *_*;
Posted on: 2010/2/11 20:42
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

LL_Rain wrote:
I seriously was poppin in a bit more confined space, and doing a bit of foot work. When I really had to move I jumped up and down. It's what you do in a a confined space such as that. Not my preferred style of "dance". However it does suit some people, xD. I would have preferred to 2-step.

*Gets out his chocolate factory album*
Posted on: 2010/2/11 20:02
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
I seriously was poppin in a bit more confined space, and doing a bit of foot work. When I really had to move I jumped up and down. It's what you do in a a confined space such as that. Not my preferred style of "dance". However it does suit some people, xD. I would have preferred to 2-step.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 19:58
  •  JerBer_nyc
      JerBer_nyc
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L M/27/NYC
When you started the set, I was dancing away, but maybe it was the long wait and the cold weather so many weren't getting into it. I was surprised no one seemed to know "When Love Takes Over" or even "Tik Tok" which I felt were big hits from the summer. I felt like I was the only guy just wailing away with the songs. Funny thing is that I don't even really listen to the radio but hear the songs while out clubbing at the gay clubs here in NYC.

Anyways, despite what others felt, I thought you did a great job Mike! I just wished there was more room for me to dance but jammed together like sardines isn't conducive for my body-rolls :P

My friend and I loved the remix to "Dirty Desire" and I wouldn't mind listening to it again.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 19:49
  •  tokyokid
      tokyokid
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Dear Mr. Rizzo

I just wanted to say you did a great job at the NYC show!!! You probably don't remember me but as you were exiting through the large crowd once you finished, I told everyone to move, and you said "Oh thanks a lot!" lol! :) I hope you had as much fun as we did! I enjoyed your remix of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga!!! It would be nice to see you remix some other Utada songs if you ever get the chance! Hopefully you can convince Utada to do another tour in the near future and you can DJ once again!!! Stay well!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/11 19:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>