Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Winter Olympics Vancouver 2010
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Well my family is having a great time in Vancouver? just a very small minority of detractors waving a few placards?..

What?s the view like from California?..guess you?ll have to accept Martin Lukacs?s political opinion ..did you donate??.Martin likes gullible? ?.

Olympic Resistance is just another clueless political organization heading nowhere ?what have they achieved?.nothing ?..zilch ?.your statistics have no factual basis, just numbers ? I pour over government statistics daily at University ?. econometrics, statistical background, hypothesis testing, maximum likelihood estimation, and guess what ..all adds up to the same conclusion hundreds of millions of people glued to their TV?s the world over enjoying the Olympic ideal and occasion, Canada has put on a fantastic spectacle and has served The First Nations peoples proud ?you think for one minute I am going to take a political leach like Martin Lukacs on his word ?no you brought that nonsense?

Oh dear lord pips you are missing the point....Shurikid for the sake of the thread and our tempers let's live this subject alone.I don't want to strip it of any importance it is to the subject matter but I don't see this ending well.I apologize to you both for intervening but please....Let this for the moment.
Posted on: 2010/2/26 19:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M NOT LISTENING.

Fix'd.

Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Oh dear lord pips you are missing the point....Shurikid for the sake of the thread and our tempers let's live this subject alone.I don't want to strip it of any importance it is to the subject matter but I don't see this ending well.I apologize to you both for intervening but please....Let this for the moment.

Don't worry, I have no intention of carrying out this debate with Pips. She clearly has her mind made up and no amount of numbers or statistical data is going to dissuade her from her opinion. I've seen her troll the forums before, I know how she can behave.

For anyone else interested, the information still stands. Please, read, educate yourselves. It's there for your consumption. :]

Signing out.
Posted on: 2010/2/26 20:11
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Philipa please..not this again please. We appreciate your opinion, but this is history after a couple of days..let's leave it at that please Philipa? can you promise me that one thing at the least please?

Anyways Korea has the best girl figure skater in 19 year old Kim Yeon Ah. Her gold medal was achieved in record form. Her total tally of 288 points was a record and her 18 point margin from the silver medalist was a record for highest margin of victory. Last time I checked, we had the 5th most amount of medals..not bad.. not bad at all.
Posted on: 2010/2/26 21:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Ok Kayoko, lets get one thing straight there are very few people I don?t get on with, Utadanet is the only forum I take the time to post in, if my memory serves me well there are only a couple of members I find particularly irritating, and when I hear banquets of bullsh*t I will challenge that and tell them so, the process is commonly referred to as freedom of speech, I tell it how it is with open honesty ?it?s as simple as that...

You know me well we have a laugh and a joke as I do with many others who share the same sense of humour, I have never been openly contentious with anybody and will apologise if rude?.now I hope we understand each other ?you are a very good friend ?
Posted on: 2010/2/27 0:27
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
You know I will be routing for the Canadian men?s team who are desperate to avenge their defeat by the United States ?.

The Canadian Hosts carry the hopes of a whole nation into the finals ?.20:15 GMT?.to aid the Canadian Team you must now join me in the spirit of the powwow, I know Canada are in with a shout here because I have felt my nose twitch at the aroma of a virtual bannock as the Squamish residents will be gathering to cheer on the Canadian Ice Hockey team ?bring it on?.

Sidney Crosby said: "I don't know if you need revenge when you are in the final, you probably don't need any more motivation than that."??Now after me ?
Let get in the mood ??

By General Custer's last stand
You know they killed every man
Although they gave all they could
The odds were misunderstood
Their feathered headress has always amazed me
Although I'll admit I'm a pale face.

I never doubted before there'll be an Indian War
I never doubted before there'll be an Indian War
Well
General Custer said
don't be afraid
'Cause the indians won't fight 'til day break
Ah
ah an Indian War. Ah
ah an Indian War. Ah
ah an Indian
Old Sitting Bull said
we won't take a chance
'Til the cavalry hear of our war dance.

I never doubted before there'll be an Indian War?.

Now no disrespect here ?.
Posted on: 2010/2/28 10:08
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Oh Canada! Oh Canada! It's time to show why you're the best hockey country in the world. Sidney doesn't have to do well for Canada to win..Is Roberto Luongo starting in goal today or is Marty Brodeur? Canada has to contain Brian Rafalski who tore them up with a hatty. Do that and hold Jamie Langenbrunner and Zach Parise then it's only time until the Canadian “shark line” (Dany Heatley, Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau) score on US goaltender Ryan Miller.

Finland get the bronze medal after beating Slovakia 4-3 “Kipper” looked more sound after allowing 4 in the 1st period against USA. Olli Jokinen scored the winner. Slovakia had a great chance with a very late powerplay, but the fins attacked dangerous scorers Marian Gaborik and Zdeno Chara then Valterri Filippula netted the empty netter to seal the deal. Legend Teemu Selanne played his last international game and got a medal, kudos to him. Great day it's going to be.
Posted on: 2010/2/28 10:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123