General Discussion
  What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: What are you doing for Valentines Day?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I mentioned this in another topic but this is my first valentines day I'm spending with my husband. We were in a long distance relationship for a long time.

He actually has to go into work for a few hours so I'm gonna wait for him & lurk around on this site.

I don't really know what our plans are. I was kinda excited about it but I don't think its gonna be anything special. Maybe dinner or something. We're not getting anything for each other either. I'm not a big fan of receiving flowers & I just got A LOT of chocolate and snacks from my mom in Japan. I think the greatest gift is each other.

Hope everyone has a wonderful valentines!

Really?? After not having a valentine's together in such a long time...this should be SUPER SPECIAL!!! but I do agree with the greatest gift being with one another :)

I hope you have a nice valentines...as well as the rest of the members

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/13 21:37
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
keeping up with the tradition of being single on day

That makes two of us bahaha

But, I have to go to work that day anyway, so maybe it's for the best that I don't have someone to stand-up lol

Me 3 guys :/ My relationships can seem to last or start soon enough before the day to make it.I could sit home and be ronery but I guess I'll just do something with my friends in chinatown.Chinese New Year today too.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 21:57
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Me 4! lol. I'll just be going to church in the morning, and then will play on the Xbox 360 all day while chatting with my friend.

Have fun everyone. :)
Posted on: 2010/2/13 23:49
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Thanks GIGAcorrupt!

Turns out my husband doesn't have to go into work so we can spend the whole day together
And we started our valentines early. He bought me sweethearts (the candy). I was living in Japan for 3 years and missed eating them around this time every year. We also had Korean BBQ for dinner and went out to watch a movie (Valentines Day).
Posted on: 2010/2/14 1:08
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
I'm seeing WOLFMAAAAAAAAAN!

...Lol. I even painted my nails black. I mean, I love Valentine's Day, but things just didn't work out. I'm excited about Wolfman!
Posted on: 2010/2/14 8:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
We're going to go eat sushi. Maybe. I really don't care as long as it's not A.) Chili's, B.) Buffalo Wild Wings, or C.) A Chinese Buffet (or any other buffet)

I'm a bit worried though, because my license is expired and I haven't had a chance to get it renewed lol. I wanna be able to have a couple of beers or something!
Posted on: 2010/2/14 8:55
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Thanks GIGAcorrupt!

Turns out my husband doesn't have to go into work so we can spend the whole day together
And we started our valentines early. He bought me sweethearts (the candy). I was living in Japan for 3 years and missed eating them around this time every year. We also had Korean BBQ for dinner and went out to watch a movie (Valentines Day).

Sure thing!! ^^ ohh, and you can call me Oscar or giga O.O

Sounds like you had a nice Vaalenties :)

I'm with all the the other that didn't have a valentie's date I had a girlfriend last year, but right now, I'm not looking for a girl :)

I went on a four hour off-trail hike with my friends!! It was way fun!!
Posted on: 2010/2/14 19:58
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Thanks GIGAcorrupt!

Sure thing!! ^^ ohh, and you can call me Oscar or giga O.O

Sounds like you had a nice Vaalenties :)

I'm with all the the other that didn't have a valentie's date I had a girlfriend last year, but right now, I'm not looking for a girl :)

I went on a four hour off-trail hike with my friends!! It was way fun!!

Hahah okay Oscar!

We went out to eat at a teppanyaki restaurant. Delicious food and great entertainment.

This was my first & only valentines in my life. And it was the best.

Hope everyone had a good one!
Posted on: 2010/2/15 0:56
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Good to hear your guys V-Day was good. :)

Mine was good, but then turned to amazing when we got a surprise visit from my Aunt, who just found out today that she is pregnant for the first time in her life!
Posted on: 2010/2/15 1:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12