About You
  Ayo finalli

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Ayo finalli
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/F/London
SO I've joined finaly, have been planning to for a while just never actually got around to it.
I will introduce myself
I'm Nana, I'm 18 years old and I'm in London.
My sister got me into Hikki about 7-8 years ago I think well thats her maths lol
I'm a student of English, Art and Photography currently with plans to go to Uni to study Photography, hopefully London College of Fashion.
I'm the crazy fan that camped 3 days and 2 nights, a total of 57 hours for the second london date.
I was manager on the friday and fake sercurity on the thursday but still helped everyone out~

and I'm glad to finally bee here...
Posted on: 2010/2/13 9:21
  •  nawz
      nawz
Re: Ayo finalli
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male/19/London
Hello mello :D
Posted on: 2010/2/13 9:34
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Hello & welcome!
Posted on: 2010/2/13 9:37
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
Quote:

Nanastar wrote:
SO I've joined finaly, have been planning to for a while just never actually got around to it.
I will introduce myself
I'm Nana, I'm 18 years old and I'm in London.
My sister got me into Hikki about 7-8 years ago I think well thats her maths lol
I'm a student of English, Art and Photography currently with plans to go to Uni to study Photography, hopefully London College of Fashion.
I'm the crazy fan that camped 3 days and 2 nights, a total of 57 hours for the second london date.
I was manager on the friday and fake sercurity on the thursday but still helped everyone out~

and I'm glad to finally bee here...

Welcome! thats cool am planing to go into art myself. Did u camp out by your self?
Posted on: 2010/2/13 19:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic