Why Hikki never had a Asia Tour ?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Why Hikki never had a Asia Tour ?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well i think Utada have a huge Asia Fans, but why she never do Asia Tour. Well many Jap singer do some Asia Tour for example my Fav singer "MISIA" she do Asia tour to S Korea, Taiwan, Singapore ,and Hong Kong. And other Jap singer or group do that too.

Did she doesn't concern to Asia Fans ? So what's on your mind why she didn't do that, any thought about it ?
Posted on: 2010/2/14 20:33
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Re: Why Hikki never had a Asia Tour ?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
I think she might do it after doing in the flesh tour.. since it really changed her views on touring..she did seem to like London.. possibly a Europe & Asia tour? I kinda hope she does, so I got a great reason to travel somewhere lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/14 20:56
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Val, I don't think that Hikki is not concerned with her Asian fans. Remember when they promote TITO on American TV and Radios, she said "hi" and "thank you" to her fans in Asia too. Maybe there are some other circumstances which blocks Hikki to do an Asian tour for now. However, I've been always looking forward to that.

But as what I've said in facebook, it's kinda silly to see that Hikki got famous in Asia before in America. That's why I've always wondered why there's no Asia tour. Although I saw videos that she greets her Taiwanese and Korean fans before. And that was several years ago.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/2/14 21:13
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Perhaps the fanbase isn't huge enough? But since seeing how In the Flesh was so successful, we can just hope that her next tour will cover a broader area, to be more precise, Asia as well. It is funny how she's not touring Asia because she's pretty big in Taiwan especially during the Ultra Blue era. I think she needs more coverage and when there's greater responses from fans then Utada and her management might respond with an Asia tour!
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:25
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I don't know why it hasn't happened yet but I think she is well aware that there are many fans in other Asian countries.
Maybe a tour is in the near future.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 8:31
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
well if i have to buy 10 tickets just for hikaru to have a show in the Philippines, then i'll gladly do it.

i hope hikaru would do an asian tour before she decides to retire. its simply unfair for us asian fans.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 8:56
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Perhaps the fanbase isn't huge enough? But since seeing how In the Flesh was so successful, we can just hope that her next tour will cover a broader area, to be more precise, Asia as well. It is funny how she's not touring Asia because she's pretty big in Taiwan especially during the Ultra Blue era. I think she needs more coverage and when there's greater responses from fans then Utada and her management might respond with an Asia tour!

how about... A WORLD TOUR :D? lol
Posted on: 2010/2/16 9:14
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
A world tour? I wouldn't complain as long as my country's in the list or at least my neighbor country. I know how impossible it is for her to drop by Malaysia.
Posted on: 2010/2/17 6:58
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:

how about... A WORLD TOUR :D? lol

Now that would be quite difficult.

I don't think she would tour the world all at once. Maybe separate it.
Posted on: 2010/2/17 8:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic