Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Need To Find New Japanese Artists/Bands!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Re: Need To Find New Japanese Artists/Bands!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
If your Otaku an your looking for some singer thats cute Try out Horie yui she 33 an shes really sexy she vioce acts lots of new an old animes, or if you like a little R&B Soul an Rap Mix all together with some japanese you might want to try out JASMINE Some people Says Shes the Next Utada Hikaru, or if your tired of listening to LiL Wayne Jump in to JRap With the Best japanese Rapers of all Time MIHIMARU GT an if you do you might want to start out with there hit single I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY HERES A LINK
Posted on: 2010/3/5 7:28
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
OH YEAH I SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST CHECK OUT KPOPS SNSD GIRLS GENERATION IF YOU NEVER HEARD KPOP BEFORE YOU SHOULD LISTEN THEM SNSD FIRST AN YOU'LL LOVE ANYTHING KOEAN WITH A GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE
Posted on: 2010/3/5 7:32
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
sorry for the caps didnt see that . an link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JdNfQCUNcM
Posted on: 2010/3/5 7:36
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Lol, triple post.

I honestly don't fit in with a good deal of Otaku. Which is why I'm not really seen as one =p. Plus...I'm a bit scared off by overly cute things. Reni is the exception. Don't know why, either. She calms me down for some reason.

SNSD scares me, mostly...
Posted on: 2010/3/5 20:05
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

LL_Rain wrote:
Lol, triple post.

I honestly don't fit in with a good deal of Otaku. Which is why I'm not really seen as one =p. Plus...I'm a bit scared off by overly cute things. Reni is the exception. Don't know why, either. She calms me down for some reason.

SNSD scares me, mostly...

Those girls are aren't the kill you with pretentious cuteness even when in interview type.They actual aren't droids so much at all.It's just that I can't get into groups with more members than necessary.The girls are all cute..but I can see them as more human than some other groups.Like those girls that sing "Abrakadabra".They are for the most part very attractive and the dance is a little infectious but It doesn't seem like them put much of themselves in their performances.I avoid K-pop really.It's really feeling soulless to me.
Posted on: 2010/3/6 4:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456