•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re: DVD of the tour
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
I hope they do make a DVD of the tour

all dates were sold out ( http://www.utada.jp/tour/index.html just in case if anyone was in doubt whether or not it was a sell out tour)
so it'd be kind of sad if there wasn't a dvd
Posted on: 2010/3/2 8:56
  •  Tanit
      Tanit
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/England
Quote:

pompon wrote:
Quote:

razmusic wrote:
Did anyone see camera people at any of the shows? That might give us a better idea if there will be a DVD or not.
I remember there were notes hanged up in London saying they were recording for "Utada live in O2 Academy Islington (working title)". Don't know how it was in NYC but I got my hopes up after reading this. They came out with a camera before the concert and were filming and (from what I've heard) speaking with some people in the line, they were filming the concert and I think that Utada said they were also filming backstage. So much filming lol. There have to be a DVD out of this xD

They did? I must be blind because I totally didn't see any of those signs XD. So looking forward to the DVD though!
Posted on: 2010/3/2 7:41
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/M/NY
Now that it's been all but confirmed that there will be a DVD release...I wonder what the odds are that they will release this on Blu-ray? I'd love me some Utada in HD (with 7.1 lossless audio) :D
Posted on: 2010/3/1 20:07
  •  pompon
      pompon
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L F/23/Warsaw,Poland
Quote:

razmusic wrote:
Did anyone see camera people at any of the shows? That might give us a better idea if there will be a DVD or not.
I remember there were notes hanged up in London saying they were recording for "Utada live in O2 Academy Islington (working title)". Don't know how it was in NYC but I got my hopes up after reading this. They came out with a camera before the concert and were filming and (from what I've heard) speaking with some people in the line, they were filming the concert and I think that Utada said they were also filming backstage. So much filming lol. There have to be a DVD out of this xD
Posted on: 2010/2/23 13:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

razmusic wrote:

New York & London
Posted on: 2010/2/23 12:02
  •  razmusic
      razmusic
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/M/Birmingham (UK)
Posted on: 2010/2/23 10:10
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/M/NY
I'm REALLY hoping there's a DVD. This is definitely something I would go out and purchase of home theater system for...
Posted on: 2010/2/23 6:38
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
Excited for DVD?
Posted on: 2010/2/22 20:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
Lol, I am not sure about the NYC one, but the 2nd concert in London is one hell of a performance, they have to put that in the DVD! Lol, and because I was there as well :P

Btw, I've been reading about this somewhere that utada's MC in NYC is very touching, someone care to explain why?

Not sure exactly what they were referring to, but I know at one point she was like "I thought I would know exactly what to say, but... I'm just really happy to be here!" She seemed really overwhelmed with the whole thing and everyone started cheering.

My favorite thing she said, though, was right after Simple and Clean when she said "Wow if I'm not sure what the lyrics are all I have to do is look at one of you guys singing... Thank you for singing that with me." I thought that was really touching.
Posted on: 2010/2/17 15:27
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
Lol, I am not sure about the NYC one, but the 2nd concert in London is one hell of a performance, they have to put that in the DVD! Lol, and because I was there as well :P

Btw, I've been reading about this somewhere that utada's MC in NYC is very touching, someone care to explain why?
Posted on: 2010/2/17 15:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>