<1...3456
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Re: ok whats a "must do" in japan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
OMG Big Bummer guys looks like am not going been so busy with mid terms.. I called my friend up today he got put on orders a while ago and cant leave.. I would go by my self but that sucks we planned it together guess we will try to reschedule it later..there goes my spring break
Posted on: 2010/3/16 0:27
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

AXMA47 wrote:
OMG Big Bummer guys looks like am not going been so busy with mid terms.. I called my friend up today he got put on orders a while ago and cant leave.. I would go by my self but that sucks we planned it together guess we will try to reschedule it later..there goes my spring break

awe im sorry to hear that... i hope you guys are able to reschedule it.
Posted on: 2010/3/16 1:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Sorry Guys, I have had to sacrifice much to stay on course to gain a good degree, and I have yet to finish my freshman year, on my first day there were 123 students enrolled, after just 9 months we are down to 79, there is no get out of jail free card, I am not sure if it is all going to be worth it, but there will be plenty of time to re-schedule and you will certainly enjoy your experience of Japan without the mid-term stress factor?best of luck?.
Posted on: 2010/3/16 8:06
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
@a_kikoo: thxs most likely reschedule it at summer I suppose
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Sorry Guys, I have had to sacrifice much to stay on course to gain a good degree, and I have yet to finish my freshman year, on my first day there were 123 students enrolled, after just 9 months we are down to 79, there is no get out of jail free card, I am not sure if it is all going to be worth it, but there will be plenty of time to re-schedule and you will certainly enjoy your experience of Japan without the mid-term stress factor?best of luck?.

yea your right wow what class ur taking? ..lol funny thing though I worked so hard to finish all my spring break homework.. now am pretty much free for spring break..well in the bright side am worry free and maybe we can stay longer in japan if we go in the summer hehe
Posted on: 2010/3/16 10:21
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Accountancy and Finance, the constantly changing grant structure for many students is a real show stopper, with many jumping ship to neighbouring University Collage London that has adopted a more comprehensive approach to obtaining grant funding than the LSE..

You seemed to have your heads screwed on so Japan will not be so far away ?
Posted on: 2010/3/17 8:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456