<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Re: Your Favorite PV?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
1. Passion - except for the animation parts (it should have been, maybe, a separate music video coz it may have been good on its own and not distracting), the video was beautiful and Hikki dances in it <3 (just a little but still...)

2. Be My Last - First single bought that came along with the video. The video is awesome and one of her best ones, I think (except for that cheesy accident XD; love it but still...)

3. Keep Tryin' - Colourful, colourful bliss.

4. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro - Makes me cry and I love the concept. It's very symbolic to me, and I'm a fan of the movie.

5. This one's hard...I think it would be Traveling. Yes. Traveling.

I'm gonna watch the UH4 DVD again after this lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/18 20:38
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
KEEP TRYIN'
darekano negaiga kanaukoro cus she looks the best in that one
Final Distance: so emotional...
passion
Posted on: 2010/2/18 21:45
  •  meekobiscuit
      meekobiscuit
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 35/M/L.A.
Keep Tryin'
Posted on: 2010/2/18 22:10
  •  purplesky
      purplesky
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
First Love
Passion
Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro
Hikari
Posted on: 2010/2/18 22:49
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Okay I just watched the parody of Keep Tryin'. Damn, that's really funny. How would Utada respond to the video? Just wondering. Now I'm waiting for other parodies to load. Back to the topic, I really enjoy watching the video of Keep Tryin' especially after I watched the parody *coughs*. It's colorful and there's lotsa positive vibes from the video itself. Very motivating and uplifting. I feel energized whenever I watch the video. Besides, I really like how Utada portrays different characters in the video. There's almost something for everyone to relate to.

I know Hikari was made in a rush because her husband was busy or something but I really want a better video for this song because it's such a waste. No offense to those who enjoys watching her wash the dishes. No Automatic lovers? The epic ceiling dance.
Posted on: 2010/2/19 3:21
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
I know Hikari was made in a rush because her husband was busy or something but I really want a better video for this song because it's such a waste. No offense to those who enjoys watching her wash the dishes. No Automatic lovers? The epic ceiling dance.

Washing the dish = EPIC. What's more epic = A MAKING VIDEO FOR IT :D

Automatic? I prefer the parody made by this person (the one where she's crushed by the ceiling <3)
Posted on: 2010/2/19 5:58
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
My fave PVS hmmm I'm going to try not to list them all but

1. Colors
2. Keep Tryin'

the others in no real order,
Be My Last
Final Distance
Deep River
Passion

I like all her PVs, except Heart Station... it's a cute concept but nothing happens in it. Hikki just stares at the camera for the entire song. When she gets up from her seat you think something is about to happen in the video... BUT NO she just moves to another seat.
Posted on: 2010/2/19 20:44
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I'm not a fan of Heart Station too. Prisoner of Love and Heart Station are quite boring. Even Automatic owns both of them. At least it's fun watching her epic ceiling dance. Someone should make a thread, "Your Least Favorite PV / PV That You Hate the Most". I like how Final Distance was filmed, a mixture of artistic elements. Not to mention how great looking her headgear is when she's wearing the gold attire.

@MiharuFroggy : Could you provide the link to the parody of Automatic? Can't seem to find it. Either YT has taken them down or the guy who created the parodies has deleted it.
Posted on: 2010/2/19 22:35
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:

@MiharuFroggy : Could you provide the link to the parody of Automatic? Can't seem to find it. Either YT has taken them down or the guy who created the parodies has deleted it.

Hm...I don't remember where I saw it, but it was of a long time ago, at a TV program. It had Hikki lol-ing like hell in it.

ah, I found it XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ipdDI5gyT8

It was funny when I was younger lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 3:50
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Thanks for the link. It's so short, they should have made a longer parody of the video. It IS funny. I'm glad she decided not to stick with dance moves.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 18:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>