<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re: Your Favorite PV?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Am I the only one who has a soft spot for Easy Breezy? lol. I mean, it's definitely not like her, but I really like the rain, color, and that sexy car. But it is a little too much like the mainstream stuff.

Anyway, that is not my favorite though. My all time favorite would HAVE to be You Make Me Want to be a Man. That video is so stunning and kind of shows Hikki's darker side.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 19:38
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
My assumption would be that majority of people chose Keep Tryin' to be their favourite and it's hard to disagree. My favourite, however, would have to be Heart Station. Beautiful World is fantastic because of the Evangelion promo, but Heart Station tops it.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 20:09
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
My favorite is Addicted to You. The pink gloves did it to me.

Second for me would be Passion, she could easily be Star Wars' Queen Amidala in the drum procession.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 20:43
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27/M/KY
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Thanks for the link. It's so short, they should have made a longer parody of the video. It IS funny. I'm glad she decided not to stick with dance moves.

I actually saw a longer version of that video parody somewhere... and I believe I had it saved until my computer crashed years ago T_T I don't know if I could even find it again.
Posted on: 2010/2/21 6:20
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Keep Tryin' is brilliant!!
But i love passion PV too....just cuz its my fave song and its so beautiful.
Travelling is good....

But yeh i say Keep Tryin' is my favourite!
Posted on: 2010/2/21 6:23
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
@Kyousha : It'd be great if you could find it.

Easy Breezy is actually quite a fun video to watch. I don't know why many people hate the song + video. The lyrics are amusing. Of course it's quite unusual to see Utada with that kind of makeup, I'm glad she flew in her own makeup artist for the Come Back to Me video. She looks more natural there. Anyways, back to the PV of Easy Breezy, I really like the bed scene, uh, I mean, the part where she's sitting on the bed. She looks gorgeous with the jeans and jacket. My favorite part of the video is where she shifts the gear. Very stylish scene.
Posted on: 2010/2/21 8:57
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
I don't really like the Kiriya Trilogy (FINAL DISTANCE, traveling, and SAKURA Drops). The concept of Hikki as a separated twin, a spacewaitress, and a mythical goddess is just silly. But they are in good direction, I think. :)

my favorite pvs are:
Be My Last. Kinda unexpected storyline (that utada is actually a ghost). The emotional feels are so strong. The city sceneries are stunning. I love Prague, I wanna go there someday.

HEART STATION. I'm the type of guy that listens to music when riding a car, train, buses, etc while watching people activities around me. So, it's nice to see Hikki doing it to :D

Come Back To Me. Hikki looks gorgeous there :D and I love the settings

lastly between Keep Tryin', Hikari, and Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro.
Keep Tryin' for it's positive energy and seeing her in many personalities
Hikari for the epic dish washing haha
Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro for it's concept and the emotional feels.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 16:58
  •  JTW
      JTW
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I really loved the Deep River era PVs, especaially Final Distance. I loved the whole sober like vibe of it.
Posted on: 2010/3/3 20:40
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Colors has to my fav its soo diffrent!
Posted on: 2010/3/16 14:51
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
My top 5 Favourite PVs :)
(in no paritcular preference

1) Prisoner of Love. This PV made utterly convinced that she's hawter with short hair. :D
2) Keep Tryin'. Count how many uniforms she wears :)
3) Traveling. Colorful and brilliant.
4) Distance. Yes Distance, not Final Distance. Don't ask me why lol
5) Hikari. Yes she does NOTHING but wash dishes. I put her PV in my list, simply because Hikari is her BEST song ever.
Posted on: 2010/3/17 0:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123